Benazir Bhutto Assassinated

Topic locked
Benazir Bhutto Assassinated Dec 27, 2007
May God rest her soul.

Does any body else find this a bit disturbing...and a bit sketchy?

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/12/27/asia/27pakistan-cnd-195412.php

bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 27, 2007
Sad news-she was a strong and brave woman.
Mikado7
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 28, 2007
It's a sad day for Pakistan and the World.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 28, 2007
Attempts to kill leaders/politicians is common in SE Asia.

Unfortunately they got her this time after many attempts.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 29, 2007
whatever you do guys dont believe what the paki government says.

She was shot 2-3 times and then a bomb exploded. She was NOT killed by Al Qaeda or Taliban. Instead she was killed by the ISI (pakistans equivalent to FBI and CIA). Y would the al qaeda or taliban kill her? Y were they tragetting her and not anyone else? Not any of the other politicans?

ISI, Mushareef and the Pakistan Army killed her and are now putting the blame on "MUSLIM EXTREMISTS". They killed her for the following reasons:

1. once she was in power she would hand over the Nuclear bomb to Nato
2. Nato would control the borders of Pakistan.
3. She would hand over Abdul Qadeer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan) to CIA and FBI who would question him about his doings. If they did this he will tell them how ALL the army generals were involved in selling nuclear findings to libya and other countries. He would have told them how even Mushareef was involved. He would have even told them how the ISI was involved as well.

The ISI and the army were not happy with what she planned on doing once she was in power. And the latest polls showed that she was leading with only a few weeks left.

I never did like the politicians or in fact generals leading a country but what she had planned on doing was something that no pakistani could have imagined. There is sympathy for her but she deserved the death she got by being USAs puppet.

I dont support any politicians nor do i believe in a general leading a country but handing over Abdul Qadeer Khan, handing over your Nuclear bomb to CIA or FBI and making sure that NATO would control ur borders would have enraged many pakistanis.

I feeel sorry for her and her family and may she rest in peace. But what she planned on doing and her association with USA lead her to her own killing. She should have stayed in Dubai and kept her mouth shut but she didnt and look what happened.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 29, 2007
rudeboy wrote:whatever you do guys dont believe what the paki government says.

Also...Don't believe in any conspiracy theories that will come out such as the one above.....

They're all far from the truth........
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 29, 2007
rudeboy wrote:
3. She would hand over Abdul Qadeer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan) to CIA and FBI who would question him about his doings. If they did this he will tell them how ALL the army generals were involved in selling nuclear findings to libya and other countries. He would have told them how even Mushareef was involved. He would have even told them how the ISI was involved as well.

Rudeboy, you sound like one of their rivals from accross the border :-)

I dont think its as far fetched as that. But i do think the Military does benefit the most. I added on the other thread on this topic that i think the hallmarks from the Bangladesh independence are also evident here when political figures kept getting killed or jailed.

I personally do not think the religious movements in that country are as big as often made out. Overwhelming majority of the population are moderate and would prefer civilian rule.

But its when events like this take place, that the hardliners capitalise and grow further...
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 29, 2007
rvp_legend wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

Rudeboy, you sound like one of their rivals from accross the border :-)

I dont think its as far fetched as that. But i do think the Military does benefit the most. I added on the other thread on this topic that i think the hallmarks from the Bangladesh independence are also evident here when political figures kept getting killed or jailed.

I personally do not think the religious movements in that country are as big as often made out. Overwhelming majority of the population are moderate and would prefer civilian rule.

But its when events like this take place, that the hardliners capitalise and grow further...

rv am a british paki and not a indian :P. its not hardliners who are capitalising. it is Musharif and the ARMY who is capitalising from all of this. She was gonna hand over one guy to the west who knows everything about who funded Pakistans Nuclear Research as well as who else was involved in the selling of the nuclear products to other countries. Qadeer Khan alone was not responsible in selling nuclear technologies, other ppl were involved from the Chief of Army at that time (which happened to be Musharif) to the Army generals.

I didnt support Benazir or for what she wanted. But what she was saying especially about Nato controlling Pakistans border, handling over Qadeer Khan to USA angered many ppl in Pakistan. Not only the army, or the ISI but ordinary ppl as well.

Y should Pakistan not make a nuclear Bomb of its own? Y should pakistan hand over Qadeer khan to the west?

Doesnt the USA supply weapons to militia in Africa? dont they supply guns to them?

Am sorry for her death but she had it coming to her because of the things she were saying.

The killing was carried out by the ISI and the blame is being put on the Al Qaeda. hmmm sounds abit like 9/11 where the government carries out something and then puts the blame on someone else ;).
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 29, 2007
I know you are not Indian, was being sarcastic :-)

I think you may have misunderstood my point. The military is the greatest beneficiary of Bhutto's death, coupled wih alienating Nawaz sharrif...

Its in situations like these where the dictators rule and lack of civilian involvment in government means the religious groups capitalise, as even open minded moderate peoples sometimes get convinced that its the only way to break the hold....
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 29, 2007
y u guys r excluding americans as a beneficiary out of all this.

After all that place is the centre of all the curse where this sort of real conspiracies come from.

Dont u think politics of Pakistan is going to play a huge role in american " Selection" this year.

Ofcourse it will, a stable pakistan (at least not in 2008) is not in the benefit of Americans at all as they will continue to play this card to keep Ron Paul( If not assasinated by then with a conspiracy)

at bay and Giuliani as the "Elected president of United States of America".
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 29, 2007
rvp_legend wrote:I know you are not Indian, was being sarcastic :-)

I think you may have misunderstood my point. The military is the greatest beneficiary of Bhutto's death, coupled wih alienating Nawaz sharrif...

Its in situations like these where the dictators rule and lack of civilian involvment in government means the religious groups capitalise, as even open minded moderate peoples sometimes get convinced that its the only way to break the hold....

yeh i agree with u the army benefitted from bhuttos death because the dumb woman was gonna open the lid on how the whole army and the Chief of Army at that time were involved in the selling of nuclear equipment to libya, iran and north korea.

Yes religious groups will capitalise because of dictators like Mushraef but do remember this Musharef came into power by a coup and yet USA never told him to stand down y? because he happens to be their puppet and "friend in fight for terroism". Lol what the Americans dont know is that Musharef is very clever the guy will stay in power unless some next General decides to take over which I dont think will be happening. Since the Pakistan Army is getting financial help as well as military equipment in order to track down Al Qaeda and Taliban. Y would any General decide to take over when the Army is getting what they want??

Yes religious groups like Al Qaeda and Taliban are getting blamed for bhuttos death but this is only to show to the west that they carried out the attack and USA should support them more financially etc.

9 11 was carried out by the USA government/secret services so they can wish to do whatever they want attack any country they like.

Bhutto killing is an example of 9 11 where the paki government carried out the killing of her and blamed it on al qaeda or taliban so that the government gets more funding and gets more military equipment from USA to track the terroists down.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 29, 2007
shahrez wrote:y u guys r excluding americans as a beneficiary out of all this.

After all that place is the centre of all the curse where this sort of real conspiracies come from.

Dont u think politics of Pakistan is going to play a huge role in american " Selection" this year.

Ofcourse it will, a stable pakistan (at least not in 2008) is not in the benefit of Americans at all as they will continue to play this card to keep Ron Paul( If not assasinated by then with a conspiracy)

Americans didnt benefit from her killing. its the opposite. even though they have a puppet in form of Musharef they wanted the big BOOTY i.e Abdul Qadeer Khan. The guy who is a hero to Pakistanis for making the first Islamic Nuclear Bomb. Benzir wanted to hand over the guy to USA who would have asked him questions regarding the nuclear technology which Khan sold. If she did this everyone from the generals to the Chief of Command at that time i.e Musharef would be arrested or whatever.

So no Americans didnt benefit from her killing. They were looking at her to give them Qadeer Khan.

I dont support Musharef but at the same time I think Benazir was an arrogant woman. not just her, her father and even her brothers were. so arrogant that they would challenge their own army and u dont want to do that.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 29, 2007
hmmm i got pictures of her shooting before the blast. How do I upload the picture????? [/img]
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 30, 2007
www.imageshack.us.
Copy the last link you'll receive after uploadin' and put it between [img]and[/img]
:wink:
LA
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 30, 2007
this is the pic during the shooting

the is the pic after the shooting

and this is after the bomb blast

And this is who they are suspecting of the bomb blast but the shooter was supose to be the guy wearing the sunglasses.

The pictures were taken from another blog and they are not mine and am not sure if you seen these pictures or not.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 30, 2007
rudeboy wrote:

Americans didnt benefit from her killing. its the opposite. even though they have a puppet in form of Musharef they wanted the big BOOTY i.e Abdul Qadeer Khan. The guy who is a hero to Pakistanis for making the first Islamic Nuclear Bomb. Benzir wanted to hand over the guy to USA who would have asked him questions regarding the nuclear technology which Khan sold. If she did this everyone from the generals to the Chief of Command at that time i.e Musharef would be arrested or whatever.

So no Americans didnt benefit from her killing. They were looking at her to give them Qadeer Khan.

I dont support Musharef but at the same time I think Benazir was an arrogant woman. not just her, her father and even her brothers were. so arrogant that they would challenge their own army and u dont want to do that.

Dint know there's an Islamic flavour for Nuclear Bomb. Cut it open n perhaps one may get some chinese flavour in it .
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 30, 2007
lol
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 30, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

Dint know there's an Islamic flavour for Nuclear Bomb. Cut it open n perhaps one may get some chinese flavour in it .

lol y cant we call it a Islamic Nuclear Bomb han? I mean its ok for the Indians to call their Nuclear Bomb the Smiling Buddha. A bit ironic in it that when the Bomb falls on "Indias enemy" that the Buddha will smile ;).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiling_Buddha

Lol open it up and u will find chinese, russian and even USA flavour in it.

Open the smiling buddha and you will find Russian, Israeli and USA flavour in it.

The Smiling Buddha hmmmm didnt know theres an HINDU flavour for the Nuclear Bomb.

lol
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 30, 2007
You will most probably find that once you open it, the core is GERMAN!
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 31, 2007
rvp_legend wrote:You will most probably find that once you open it, the core is GERMAN!

I am guessing it wasnt Eistein then :P
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 31, 2007
No, some scientists were working on atomic bombs and rockets. They were brought to the USA before the commies could.
LA
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk