Arab League: Full UN Membership For Palestine

Topic locked
Arab League: Full UN membership for Palestine May 29, 2011
Well, the momentum for full membership of the UN of the state of Palestine continues to grow. Now the Arab League has voted to seek exactly this from the UN in a widely anticipated move scheduled for September.

In the meantime, the protestations that 'there is no partner for peace' grows less and less credible by the day. Only those who desperately wish reality was different now believe this tired line.

The fanbois will surely argue that to seek UN recognition based on UN resolutions and international law is wrong - the ones who have stolen land should be able to dictate how much of it they keep etc.

But what would be interesting is the fact that if the UN does give Palestine full membership, it can then take legal actions against Israel for violations of international law. Now that would be interesting to behold.

Arab League to seek full UN membership for Palestinian state

At General Assembly meeting in New York in September, Arab League will request that UN recognize a Palestinian state in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, with East Jerusalem as its capital.

By Reuters

An Arab League committee decided on Saturday to seek full UN membership for a Palestinian state in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, with East Jerusalem as its capital, it said in a statement

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-d ... e-1.364626

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Arab League: Full UN Membership For Palestine Jun 02, 2011
Its due time, or else Israel will vanish for good and I will consider that day as a birthday for humanity.
Still can't imagine how Israel is acting so stupid about it, that they're digging their own grave. It's their only chance to survive and be accepted slightly by the region's nations. Its fair enough as a matter of fact that the vast majority of natives in the middle east carry huge hatred and harsh hostility to the state of Israel, if Israel still refuse to invest chances to make friends, then I can predict a brutal war where Israel will no longer exist.
Let's see how it will end up, although I believe with such arrogant attitude, they will end up being loosing.
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Its due time, or else Israel will vanish for good and I will consider that day as a birthday for humanity.
Still can't imagine how Israel is acting so stupid about it, that they're digging their own grave. It's their only chance to survive and be accepted slightly by the region's nations. Its fair enough as a matter of fact that the vast majority of natives in the middle east carry huge hatred and harsh hostility to the state of Israel, if Israel still refuse to invest chances to make friends, then I can predict a brutal war where Israel will no longer exist.
Let's see how it will end up, although I believe with such arrogant attitude, they will end up being loosing.

Isreal will never disappear Sym! Where will all the Jews go? They have been persecuted all their lives and deserve a place to call their own. Israel is their promised land.
Peace will never be made via the UN. The middle east will have to accept the Jews right to live on their land, if they weren't attacted they wouldn't need to retaliate.
The Israelis will never give in, ever.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Israel is their promised land.

so if Jew believe in Jesus, what will happen or how!!!...

the holy land is part of all religions from Heaven, and what is the boarders of this land, coz seems Israel has gone behind the land promised to them so far, and what does this has to trying to erase Palatine?

When I read history, the future seems to be quite obvious...

Anyway, everyone believes in what he believes, lets wait and see....
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote:

the holy land is part of all religions from Heaven, and what is the boarders of this land, coz seems Israel has gone behind the land promised to them so far, and what does this has to trying to erase Palatine?

Where's Palestine?
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
Mahmoud04 wrote:

Where's Palestine?

Palestine, the land of Canaan. It existed ages before Abraham the Childanean was born.
Having it called Canaan or Palestine doesn't change any facts. The Palestineans are with no doubt the direct decendants of the Canaanites (regardless the fusion with other Arabs/Romans/Kurds etc), just like Syrians are decendants of Aramaens/Assyrians, as many Iraqis are decendants of Assyrians and Childaneans and Persians.
Persia is now called Iran, but did it change any fact? No.
Iran = Persia = Iran = Same.

There are many names for the land of Canaan, and eventually we call it today Palestine.

The question is, where is Israel today from the current situation?

I'll shortly brief out some common thoughts among Middle Eastern nations.

((A number of 12 tribes, offsprings of Abraham who was a Childanean, left Iraq, and God ordered them to go carry a holy war against the Canaanites in order to take over their land. The 12 tribes (beni Israel) gave God's prophets a hard time, and they were punished many times. At some point, the Israelis took over the land and established their kingdom known as Israel. They kept on carrying holy wars around the region. Later on, the land was over taken by the Romans. Eventually, the land was obtained back again by its natives the Canaanites, who later on adhered Islam with its arrival and fused with other Semite tribes from Arabia, who were also decendants of Abraham through Ismael, and also fused with other ethnicities such as Romans/Kurds/Turks during Crusaders and Ottoman period.

After 2 thousand years, Jews in Europe were mistreated badly by Christians and then racist regimes, thus decided to establish an independent state on the land of Canaan, which by then was already known as Palestine. Another Jewish holy war resulted in the victory of the intruding Western Jews and loss of the native Palestineans. Later on, the whole world supported the idea of two states, and eventually the Palestineans kept on begging endlessly for it, but the Jewish state kept on manipulating, buying more time to take more lands from the Palestineans.

The Jewish state refuse to give back the stolen lands as per all international agreements, still attacking and taking over Islamic and Christian properties, and worst of all, refusing to let the Palestinean refugees to come back to their land and insisting on keeping them living as a lost nation kicked out of their own homeland, left with nothing but their old keys of their homes that were simply given for free to imported Jews from Europe/Russia.

A number of wars occured, and the Western regimes backboned Israel. The Middle East's countries went to a hibernation status for sometime as they were ruled by corrupted regimes. During that perio, and for a moment, the middle east nations believed there might be a chance for peace and accepting Israel after all, but Israel always acted brutally and kept on loosing all its chances for peace.

Israel had few friends (Egypt & Turkey) couple of years ago, and instead of maintainning them and try make more friends, it lost everything and is now left alone, completely isolated.
The Arab Spring is a strong indication for the arrival of justice again, as a number of corrupted regimes are collapsing and nations are speaking more freely. It reached to the point that millions of Egyptions planned on moving towards Israel to support the Palestineans. The same feeling is shared by many other millions in the middle east.

The vast majority of the Middle East's nations dream day & night, and pray every friday to the destruction of the state of Israel. Vast majority carry huge hatred and hostility towards Israel and looking forward to it's end.))

I am sharing the common thoughts of majority of Middle Eastern nations, something that is very common and well known to everyone here, just like how everyone know their names. I prefer to speak up frankly and with full transparency rather than acting as a hypocrite.

NOTE: I hardly put any reference to Islam. The thoughts I shared above are also shared by liberals and other non-conservative people. I also did not include other nations outside the Middle East who even got more extreme thoughts towards this Israeli/Palestinean conflict.
Again, my question is:

Where is Israel from this current situation?
How will it survive being surronded by native Middle Eastern nations who carry huge hatred and anger towards it?
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Arab League: Full UN membership for Palestine Jun 02, 2011
shafique wrote: But what would be interesting is the fact that if the UN does give Palestine full membership, it can then take legal actions against Israel for violations of international law. Now that would be interesting to behold.
Cheers,
Shafique

Let me ask you Al Shafique, if all legal actions were exhausted and a war breaks between UK and Palestinians, being that you are British you would fight with British soldiers right?
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Bethsmum wrote:Where's Palestine?

In modern history Palestine is equal to land controlled by jews. This is flexible though.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Arab League: Full UN membership for Palestine Jun 03, 2011
herve wrote:Let me ask you Al Shafique, if all legal actions were exhausted and a war breaks between UK and Palestinians, being that you are British you would fight with British soldiers right?

I can't perceive of any situation where the UK would declare war on Palestine - but if it did, then yes I'd be willing to support our troops.

I'm not a soldier, so I would not be expecting to fight - but if I was, then yes, I'd fight alongside the other British soldiers - just like the Muslim soldiers who are in the British Army right now, and those who have laid down their lives in the Mid East already.

Strange question herve. What has that got to do with the UN recognition of Palestine?? Do you think they will declare war on my country? :roll:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Arab League: Full UN Membership For Palestine Jun 03, 2011
Only criminals fears justice, and justice is the final destination.
symmetric
BANNED

Your country Shafique? You don't live in England, nor are you English, you just have aquired the passport.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:Your country Shafique? You don't live in England, nor are you English, you just have aquired the passport.

Oh I am with you Beth, Al Safique is no Brit. the worst citizen you can get, who apply for convenience, food coupons and jobs, not for the love of the country, the flag or the Queen. I would never go on a fight with a guy like that because you can't just trust them. He would never turn a gun on a muslim side by side with joint UN , UK, or Israeli forces , he is muslim and he boasts all he can about Palestinians, deceits all he can to make people beleive Muslims are no terrorists and are peaceful people instead.
Anyway he s the 5 th column and does not fool anyone
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Arab League: Full UN Membership For Palestine Jun 03, 2011
Many stupid Westerns fail to understand that Islam is a religion, and not an ethnic group.
Many stupid Westerns suddenly forgot they massacred 5 million people just because they were Jews, massacred native Indians of the Americas to steal their land, and the list is very looong, but it seems they think its smart to throw accusations on others to distract others from their bloody history.
As an ethnic Persian, I address the English ethnic group as an evil very low class one. Does that sound good to you?
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Arab League: Full UN membership for Palestine Jun 04, 2011
It is fascinating how the blind supporters of Israel have to construct fantasy worlds which have no relation to facts or reality! :roll:

herve - you asked a question, I answered it. I'm sorry I burst your fantasy notion of me and my views, and just wishing that I have different views (or was born in a different country, or my parents aren't British etc) won't change reality. ;)

Now, back to the reality of Palestine's bid to get full UN recognition of statehood...

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Arab League: Full UN Membership For Palestine Jun 04, 2011
symmetric wrote:Many stupid Westerns fail to understand that Islam is a religion, and not an ethnic group.
Many stupid Westerns suddenly forgot they massacred 5 million people just because they were Jews, massacred native Indians of the Americas to steal their land, and the list is very looong, but it seems they think its smart to throw accusations on others to distract others from their bloody history.
As an ethnic Persian, I address the English ethnic group as an evil very low class one. Does that sound good to you?

Would you care to elaborate on your latest hypocritical, supremacist remarks?

Full UN membership for Palestine? last I read, the UN wouldn't allow full membership of a terrorist organisation.
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

You got your own maps and terms including the UN, keep it for you. You're entitled to have your own bubbles. We on the other hand, got our own maps and terms. It would be very wise if everyone minded his own business.

We view the Western historical record towards other nations as a bloody one, full of hypocrisy, terror, and brutal massacres/genocides. You justify Israel's brutality as self-defence, ironically you killed 5 millions of your own Jews in Europe, so surely your current views towards the current situation will be stupid and illogical, specially that its you who have installed the virus (Israel) in the Middle East.

If you care for peace, uninstall the virus, if you prefer to remain hypocrites, which seems like it, then shut up and enjoy the coming-soon show of "Justice", where Israel will no longer exist and no Jew will be spared alive, and Palestine will be liberated. The Arab Spring is just the start, and our nations are fully charged with extreme anger towards the injustice that they were forced to go through.

Having to read ugly comments full of hatred makes me reply with an equal tone.

Israel as a state in history has always enforced its existence with hostility, had it been native, it would've never needed to live in fear. It always appear for short time, and then end up dramatically. It forces and addresses itself with religious references, so why not accuse Judaism for being terrorist? Why only accuse Islam for it? Simply cuz media is controlled by Jews. But Justice is stronger than media, and we address ourselves with it.
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:You got your own maps and terms including the UN, keep it for you. You're entitled to have your own bubbles. We on the other hand, got our own maps and terms. It would be very wise if everyone minded his own business.

You seem to forget that you, if you are wearing your Persian hat today, were part of the UN that voted in the United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181 on November 29, 1947 to partition Palestine into two separate Arab and Jewish states. If on the other hand you’re wearing your UAE hat today, I suggest you too take your own wise advice and mind your own business.

We view the Western historical record towards other nations as a bloody one, full of hypocrisy, terror, and brutal massacres/genocides. You justify Israel's brutality as self-defence, ironically you killed 5 millions of your own Jews in Europe, so surely your current views towards the current situation will be stupid and illogical, specially that its you who have installed the virus (Israel) in the Middle East.

‘We? Who are the royal we?’ The Jews in Europe were persecuted by the Nazis, a singular fascist movement which was opposed by everyone else on the planet bar parts of France, Italy, Austria and Japan, so I’ll leave the stupid and illogical statements exclusively for you, thanks all the same. Israel was installed in the ME by Resolution 181, at the time there were around 13 Islamic state members of a democratic organisation, they were not installed by me, westerners or the UK.

If you care for peace, uninstall the virus, if you prefer to remain hypocrites, which seems like it, then shut up and enjoy the coming-soon show of "Justice", where Israel will no longer exist and no Jew will be spared alive, and Palestine will be liberated. The Arab Spring is just the start, and our nations are fully charged with extreme anger towards the injustice that they were forced to go through.

Never in your wildest, supremacist dreams will this ever happen, the Arab spring will result in a different set of dictators spreading their nations wealth to different ethnic groups within their borders, if you care for peace, accept the existence and embrace your Jewish brothers who were put there democratically.

Having to read ugly comments full of hatred makes me reply with an equal tone.

Hear, hear.

Israel as a state in history has always enforced its existence with hostility, had it been native, it would've never needed to live in fear. It always appear for short time, and then end up dramatically. It forces and addresses itself with religious references, so why not accuse Judaism for being terrorist? Why only accuse Islam for it? Simply cuz media is controlled by Jews. But Justice is stronger than media, and we address ourselves with it.

The Jews are native to Palestine.
Dillon

symmetric wrote:If you care for peace, uninstall the virus, if you prefer to remain hypocrites, which seems like it, then shut up and enjoy the coming-soon show of "Justice", where Israel will no longer exist and no Jew will be spared alive, and Palestine will be liberated.

Every time its the same. Grand rhetorical, but in the end you get your behind kicked each time by them djoos. :headbang: And then cry for your mommy!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

What is encouraging, to me at least, is the growing momentum for a non-violent solution to the end of the occupation of Palestine.

Sym - my view is that we need to look forward. Colonialism and the carve up of the Mid East (and Africa!) has a lot to answer for - but we are where we are.

Israel exists. It was created within the territory of Palestine (as well-defined before 1948). Dillon rightly points out that it was created by a UN resolution. There is therefore some justice for the UN to finally recognise the sovereign state of Palestine.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dillon wrote:
symmetric wrote:You got your own maps and terms including the UN, keep it for you. You're entitled to have your own bubbles. We on the other hand, got our own maps and terms. It would be very wise if everyone minded his own business.

You seem to forget that you, if you are wearing your Persian hat today, were part of the UN that voted in the United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181 on November 29, 1947 to partition Palestine into two separate Arab and Jewish states. If on the other hand you’re wearing your UAE hat today, I suggest you too take your own wise advice and mind your own business.

I always refer to the nations desires, and never pointed to regimes. Iran back then voted as per the regime's desire to follow what the West implied, but soon later, the nation overthrew the regime and expressed their extreme hatred and anger to Israel. As per my Persian hat or Emirati, I'm a native Middle Eastern, and this is my business, rather its not yours nor any Western intruders. Do u see me giving any interest towards Western issues? No cuz I couldn't careless.

Dillon wrote:
symmetric wrote:We view the Western historical record towards other nations as a bloody one, full of hypocrisy, terror, and brutal massacres/genocides. You justify Israel's brutality as self-defence, ironically you killed 5 millions of your own Jews in Europe, so surely your current views towards the current situation will be stupid and illogical, specially that its you who have installed the virus (Israel) in the Middle East.

‘We? Who are the royal we?’ The Jews in Europe were persecuted by the Nazis, a singular fascist movement which was opposed by everyone else on the planet bar parts of France, Italy, Austria and Japan, so I’ll leave the stupid and illogical statements exclusively for you, thanks all the same. Israel was installed in the ME by Resolution 181, at the time there were around 13 Islamic state members of a democratic organisation, they were not installed by me, westerners or the UK.

The royal "we" is us, Middle Eastern nations.
Hatred towards the followers of the Jewish faith was not something new in Europe, before Christianity, and even worse after Christianity has settled in Europe, the middle ages proves that, and good examples are the massacres in Andalucia, and later on the holocaust in the WW. You know that already anyway. Not just Jews, but what about the Red Indians of the Americas? Was that also a singular fascist movement? The brutality of French troops in Algeria now that we call it the land of million martyrs? Don't lecture me with non sense. You got the worst historical record with regard to terrorism and genocides.

As nations we don't follow rules from outsiders. UN is a joke. War on Iraq was lead by the US, while UN and all other nations failed to stop it, so do we see jerks in European countries accusing the American democracy as a terrorist regime? Saddam was backboned by the West anyway, and so was Khomeini and bin laden. Who's the terrorist here? You don't serve anything but your interest, and abusing the concept of democracy to accomplish that. MOREOVER your version of democracy doesn't suit our vision, we are not totaly secular, after all religion will always be an element, and it will never be neglected like in the West.

dillon wrote:
symmetric wrote:If you care for peace, uninstall the virus, if you prefer to remain hypocrites, which seems like it, then shut up and enjoy the coming-soon show of "Justice", where Israel will no longer exist and no Jew will be spared alive, and Palestine will be liberated. The Arab Spring is just the start, and our nations are fully charged with extreme anger towards the injustice that they were forced to go through.

Never in your wildest, supremacist dreams will this ever happen, the Arab spring will result in a different set of dictators spreading their nations wealth to different ethnic groups within their borders, if you care for peace, accept the existence and embrace your Jewish brothers who were put there democratically.

Such an ignorant and lame comment.
Israel was first established in history by a holy war, to kill the Canaanites and take over their land. They didn't last long though, and were soon smashed by different nations around and were cursed by their own God lol.
Was that democratic? Surely no.
In modern history, Israel also found itself after 2000 years with another war and brutality. Nothing was democratic, if so then atleast a significant no. of our native population would've accepted the idea of two states, but the fact remains that ever since 1948, in ever single mosque our people pray daily to the destruction of Israel, I'll take you myself to any country around, and you chose any mosque, even in the mosque of hypocrites, they'll repeat the same prayers. They're not our brothers, never were. We address them as the prophet killers, brothers of pigs and apes, and the cursed devils. Christians believe they killed the son of God, and share extreme thoughts as well towards them as well. This hatred towards the Jews never reached it peak until modern history, where as in middle ages Jews were generally fairly treated by our people, unlike the hell they faced by Europeans.

Who do you think yourself to predict future?
Israel won't last long, just like all other countries collapsed, cuz nothing remains forever.
Stop acting naïve and think it over again, how can Israel ever exist among nations that holds huge anger and extreme hatred towards war criminals? Had our people knew those zionists planned to invade us, they would've supplied the Germans with free gas to burn every single Jew in Europe. You really expect us to think of them as Brothers? LOL

Dillon wrote:
symmetric wrote:]Having to read ugly comments full of hatred makes me reply with an equal tone.

Hear, hear.

You're deaf.

dillon wrote:
symmetric wrote:Israel as a state in history has always enforced its existence with hostility, had it been native, it would've never needed to live in fear. It always appear for short time, and then end up dramatically. It forces and addresses itself with religious references, so why not accuse Judaism for being terrorist? Why only accuse Islam for it? Simply cuz media is controlled by Jews. But Justice is stronger than media, and we address ourselves with it.

The Jews are native to Palestine.

Palestinian Jews are surely native, but Jews from Iran are Iranians, and Jews from Yemen are Yemeni, and Jews from Morocco are Moroccon, and Jews from Europe/Russia are Europeans/Russians.
Judaism is a religion, and Hebrews/Israelis ('ebraniyyin) are the nation, and they were never native to the land of Canaan.
The current compilation of Western zionist Jews are extreme aliens, and to be more specific, its them that we in the middle east hate the most, and would want to burn them alive. You can't imagine the amount of hostility that grows more and more everyday inside us towards them. Its just a matter of time, and they shall dumped in garbage of history.
symmetric
BANNED

Hmm, I can see it was a complete waste of time attempting to engage you in an intelligent discussion, I’ll let you get on with your anti-Semitic rant in peace now and hope that one day you’ll see yourself clear to drag yourself out of the darkness and see the light, Ooh by the way, I wouldn’t bother with your application for full membership of the UN with an attitude like yours, you simply wouldn’t get it, and the disaffected factions of the Palestinian Government will remain disaffected with Israel continuing to take advantage of your and your likeminded Countrymen’s confusion and ignorance.

Kind Regards
Dillon

You'll need to convince millions of Middle Easterns with your non sense, yet you'll fail no matter what you do.
Your West is wasting its time and money defending injustice for the sake to keep a bunch of cursed monkeys who considers everyone else but them as sub-human.

You fail to understand you can't force people to accept your Western European garbage.
Believe me there are millions willing to kill those jews with no fear of death, not just in the Middle East, rather the entire Islamic World. Once the trigger is pulled, nothing will stop our nations from slaughtering those cursed demons.

Its a matter of time.
symmetric
BANNED

:shock:
desertdudeshj

symmetric wrote:You'll need to convince millions of Middle Easterns with your non sense, yet you'll fail no matter what you do.
Your West is wasting its time and money defending injustice for the sake to keep a bunch of cursed monkeys who considers everyone else but them as sub-human.

You fail to understand you can't force people to accept your Western European garbage.
Believe me there are millions willing to kill those jews with no fear of death, not just in the Middle East, rather the entire Islamic World. Once the trigger is pulled, nothing will stop our nations from slaughtering those cursed demons.

Its a matter of time.

I don’t need to convince anyone of anything my friend, the Israeli’s are perfectly happy with the status quo and more than capable of looking after themselves against a bunch of disorganised, ill equipped, poorly trained madmen as they have proven time and time again, and each time gaining more and more land from you, bring it on I say, maybe the next time they will sort you lot out once and for all!

:lol:
Dillon

There are ups and downs every now and then.
Where was Europe during the middle ages and where was the Middle East? Your people were living in a chaotic jungle of beasts, where as our people were busy with their sciences, art, and reached the peak of civilisation.

We have been down for sometime, but gradually we are rising up again ;)
I told you its a matter of time, just be patient until you see our dogs eating grilled Jewish steak.

By the time we cook the last Jew, only then this world will rest in peace.

Good day!
symmetric
BANNED

Some serious hatred going on here.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

:))))) oooh he only has a lovely lovely smile on his face....ssssht
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

symmetric wrote:There are ups and downs every now and then.
Where was Europe during the middle ages and where was the Middle East? Your people were living in a chaotic jungle of beasts, where as our people were busy with their sciences, art, and reached the peak of civilisation.

We have been down for sometime, but gradually we are rising up again ;)
I told you its a matter of time, just be patient until you see our dogs eating grilled Jewish steak.

By the time we cook the last Jew, only then this world will rest in peace.

Good day!

And here am I thinking we left the dark ages following the decline of the Roman Empire! The only rising you and your kind will ever experience will be your libido, you are however providing a new perspective to the missing link, if that’s any consolation?

:lol:

-- Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:31 pm --

Berrin wrote::))))) oooh he only has a lovely lovely smile on his face....ssssht

You two have the ugliest minds I have ever had the misfortune to encounter in recent Years.
Dillon

I don’t need to convince anyone of anything my friend, the Israeli’s are perfectly happy with the status quo and more than capable of looking after themselves against a bunch of disorganised, ill equipped, poorly trained madmen as they have proven time and time again, and each time gaining more and more land from you, bring it on I say, maybe the next time they will sort you lot out once and for all!

where did I hear that before, where where :D
Egyptians heard the same shit before 1973...

BTW Dillon, at some extend I agree with some of what u've said (only at some extend) but if Israel didn't use the chance and make a peace (real peace) with the whole region starting by Palestine, believe me although non of us will be here in 100 years, but power balance will have to change in a way or another, watch current revolutions, and by then if Israel doesn't have enough credit, ooops can't imagine what would happen :( but will be watching from Heaven (hopefully)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp0UFIgF ... re=related
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

I watched Oprah today and the show had to do with the Freedom Fighters, 1961. These were a group of people, all races, all religions, men and women in their teens, early 20s, who, together, were willing to give up their life to fight for a cause - to end segregation. Some died for the cause but they were successful. It was the beginning of change in the US.

I mention this because of the correlation of how it is the youth in the Middle East who are bringing about the desire for change their respective countries. The revolutions taking place are the beginning of something big and will affect the entire Middle East, including Israel. The change they are willing to die for, and those who have died, will not come about quickly and possibly not to the level they seek, but it will happen over time, and it will impact the way the world views the Middle East.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk