Another Day Another Crime

Topic locked
Re: Another day another crime Jul 08, 2010
Did Hamas 'consistently urge [for] the continuation of its July 2008 Egypt-sponsored ceasefire with Israel' ?

Is Falk a liar for claiming that Hams did?

Or have you dug up an article showing Falk's statement as being true ???

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Another Day Another Crime Jul 08, 2010
How many times do I have to repeat - don't believe what blogger elder tells you about what happened in 2008 - check out the many links provided and even the fact check done by CNN.

The point you're studiously avoiding is that Prof Falk is on the money when it comes to the specific point about Israel breaking international law, elder is floundering about and hoping people listen to his ravings on his blog.

International Law 1, loon bloggers 0.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

The CNN video never mentions whether or not Hamas sought to renew the expired cease-fire between Israel and Gaza.

Hopefully you'll develop a little intelligence by the time you next log in and figure this out.
event horizon

So, no dispute that

International law 1, Loon bloggers 0.

Thanks - that speaks volumes.

As for elder's inability to read and comprehend the Hamas offers for a truce in 2008, that's his problem - not ours and has nothing to do with international laws that Israel is breaking.

I suggest you help elder out with his comprehension skills, because he did indeed uncover offers of a long term truce by Hamas.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Where in the video did the reporters or Pal-Arab politician make any reference to Hamas extending the expired ceasefire?

Your claim, not mine.

Your video, not mine.
event horizon

Yeah, try and watch and listen to what is being said.

In this thread, Professor Falk shows that Israel is breaking international law. Your response is to quote a loon blogger who has a bizare memory of what happened in 2008.

The CNN video shows that Israel lied about Hamas breaking the siege, a fact you and other loon bloggers such as elder have refused to acknowledge. The fact that in your world Hamas did not wish to extend the siege does not change the historical record.

But we come back to the point of this thread - the crime of Israel today, nothing to do with what loon bloggers imagine happened in 2008.

International law 1 - Loon bloggers - fail.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk