Amrika: Welcome To The 7th Century

Topic locked
Amrika: welcome to the 7th century Feb 26, 2012
The Pennsylvania State Director of American Atheists, Inc., Mr. Ernest Perce V., was assaulted by a Muslim while participating in a Halloween parade. Along with a Zombie Pope, Ernest was costumed as Zombie Muhammad. The assault was caught on video, the Muslim man admitted to his crime and charges were filed in what should have been an open-and-shut case. That’s not what happened, though.

The defendant is an immigrant and claims he did not know his actions were illegal, or that it was legal in this country to represent Muhammad in any form. To add insult to injury, he also testified that his 9 year old son was present, and the man said he felt he needed to show his young son that he was willing to fight for his Prophet.

The Judge not only ruled in favor of the defendant, but called Mr. Perce a name and told him that if he were in a Muslim country, he’d be put to death.

http://atheists.org/blog/2012/02/22/muslim-attacks-atheist-muslim-judge-dismisses-case-blames-victim

This will not get better yanks, I promise you.

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Amrika: Welcome To The 7th Century Feb 26, 2012
Yeah, that stuff goes on all the time in the US. It's an every day occurence. We didn't do cartoons of Prophet Mohammed because someone else beat us to it. :roll:

Trust me, that judge will be taken to task. Clearly the judge is the one that is ignorant of the law and I hope Mr Perce fights for US law to be implemented, not Sharia.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Flying Dutchman wrote:This will not get better yanks, I promise you.

FD - are you having delusions of grandeur? Are you going to invent statistics to convince the 'yanks' that things are getting worse?

As eh has pointed out, the 'yanks' commit more anti-Semitic attacks than anti-Muslim attacks.. according to FBI and ADL stats.

But your latest conspiracy theory has weird echos of our other continental poster...

BM, I have a strong feeling that DearJohn IS shafique. ..

Just be alert, and observe.

I can see you frantically trying to persuade the 'yanks' to be alert and observe. :D

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:FD - are you having delusions of grandeur?

You can call it experience.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

What ever did happen to your alter ego Shafique?
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Perhaps herve abducted him and put him in a room with gertrude and caps. As the thread in Fight Club states - the conspiracy theory of herve is alive and well in some quarters. :)

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I don't know about a conspiracy theory! It remains to be seen how such a small forum can attract two total head cases.
Bethsmum

It makes me laugh everytime you defend herve and his crazee theories. Hamas child weddings, dearjohn etc etc. Next you'll be agreeing with eh that talking donkeys existed! ;)

But hey, if you believe it - then it must be true.. :D :D

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Only 2 head cases???

roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif (129.47 KiB) Viewed 849 times
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

shafique wrote:It makes me laugh everytime you defend herve

Who wouldn't want to stand in support of someone who has fought for his country? He's a real life hero to me. Has anybody ever said that about you Shafique? I guess being an insurance man doesn't do it for most women.
Bethsmum

BM - thanks for sharing why you like to defend herve's crazee ideas.

I'm a bit perplexed why you'd think I give a hoot about whether a grandmother on an internet forum finds actuaries s.exy or not. :roll:

What is it with all these hair-ball fantasies all of a sudden? :D :D

Cheers

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:I'm a bit perplexed why you'd think I give a hoot about whether a grandmother on an internet forum finds actuaries s.exy or not.

Oh. I seemed to have hit a sore spot.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Beggars can't be choosers Shafique. Don't knock a GILF :P
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk