911 - File Closed

Topic locked
Jan 07, 2009
kanelli wrote:I'm still upset about the comments Del made about my teeth. It really hurt my feelings. *sob* How can someone be so insensitive? *sobbing harder*

:lol:

At least he didn't have a go about your colour!

Racism against small green people is unacceptable!

"When 900 years old you are, then may you complain about having not teeth!"

Hehehehe!

PS. Heard the news the other day...HUGE congrats!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 07, 2009
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 07, 2009
The group planned to assassinate JFK in Miami, Chicago or Dallas, using different gunmen in each case. The Miami plan failed because the Secret Service found out about it in advance and kept JFK out of the open.

The Chicago plan backfired when JFK cancelled his plans to attend the Army-Navy game at Soldiers Field in early November.

The group set up two assassination teams for Dallas. One was in Dealey Plaza; the second was near the International Trade Mart where JFK's luncheon speech was to be held.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 07, 2009
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 07, 2009
Del wrote:Oswald was NOT a paranoid schizophrenic (who told you that?) nor did he have communist sympathies. He was a FAR RIGHT activist working for Guy Bannister on ANTI-CASTRO projects, using a cover called the Fair Play for Cuba Committee. Oswald was also an FBI informant who learned Russian and went to Minsk on a CIA intelligence operation.

Some of the planning for the JFK assassination took place at the Mexico City apartment of CIA man Guy Gabaldin. According to Secret Service rules a presidential car should not travel at under 44 mph. JFK's was travelling at 11 mph. Where was the presidential protection? Who called off the Forth Worth team? The mayor of Dallas was the brother of General Charles Capel, one of the intelligence men JFK fired after the Bay of Pigs.

With you 100% on the first part!

I heard Oswald had spent time in an institution being treated for paranoid schizophrenia.

Was he really sent to Minsk by the CIA, I thought he went independently to study communism and was recruited. Wasn't he gay as well?

Yeah the political ramifications and revenge issues all add up to 'Sufficient Motive' in several directions.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 07, 2009
I heard Oswald had spent time in an institution being treated for paranoid schizophrenia.
He applied for a job at the East Louisiana State Hospital.

Was he really sent to Minsk by the CIA, I thought he went independently to study communism and was recruited. Wasn't he gay as well?
'Defector' was his CIA cover. Dunno about gay. He married a Russian woman (Maria) whom he had met out there.

Yeah the political ramifications and revenge issues all add up to 'Sufficient Motive' in several directions. Knight

Gunmen's aliases: Grassy knoll Frenchy (Raul, the same Raul who framed James Earl Ray for the Martin Luther King assassination.)
Jack Lawrence.

Dal Tex Building: Emilio Santana.

Texas School Book Depository (while Oswald was on the 2nd floor drinking Coke): William Seymour, on the ROOF. He was so good that he used a Mauser rifle without a scope.

Triangulated crossfire.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk