NEW Business Setup

Topic locked
NEW Business Setup Mar 15, 2016
Business Setup in Free Zone & Mainland (LLC)

We are Business Management Consultant in UAE, specialized in all kind of documentation processes which may require to establish a new business or to maintain a running business in UAE. We support our customers to establish their businesses by providing them easy and professional solutions to their requirements.
Find Business Solutions for Free Zone & Mainland. 
1- General Trading
2- Services License
3- e-Management
4- Industrial License
5- Offshore Company Formation
Easy way to Start and save your time to get Services at your Door-steps

Visit us to serve you Following:
* Company Formation
* Internal Audit 
* Documents Clearing 
* Ministry Approvals 
* Visas Processes
* Immigration & Labor Works
* Medical & Emirate ID
* PRO Services

Contact Us:
+971 56 4429 694 
+971 56 8047 393

BusinessConsultancy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: NEW Business Setup Mar 18, 2016
Dear ,,

I am UAE national businessman based in Dubai operating small to medium businesses in Dubai, and Sharjah. I can be your local partner or sponsor to establish any type of business anywhere in the UAE for annual fee basis depends on the type of business. I'm well educated and professional person so I expect the same from you. Is this what you looking for? call/text [url=tel:00971529806240]009715[/url]05577505.
Best regards

Abdulla

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

Dear ,,

I am UAE national businessman based in Dubai operating small to medium businesses in Dubai, and Sharjah. I can be your local partner or sponsor to establish any type of business anywhere in the UAE for annual fee basis depends on the type of business. I'm well educated and professional person so I expect the same from you. Is this what you looking for? call/text [url=tel:00971529806240]009715[/url]05577505.
Best regards

Abdulla
Abdulla53
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses