NEED BANK INSTRUMENT LOAN TO FUND YOUR PROJECT

Topic locked
NEED BANK INSTRUMENT LOAN TO FUND YOUR PROJECT Mar 27, 2014
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both those and corporate bodies.

Description of Instrument:

1.Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC
2.Total Face Value: MINIMUM 1MILLION EURO/USD - MAXIMUM 100BILLION EURO/USD
3.Issuing Bank: HSBC London or AA rated Bank in Western Europe or USA.
4.Term: One Year, One Month
5.Leasing Price: 5% of Face Value plus 0.5% Lessor agent [Closed] & X% Lessee agent (open)
6.Style of speaking: SWIFT TO SWIFT
7.Payment: WIRE TRANSFER
8.Hard Copy: Bonded Courier surrounded by 7

We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via banking days

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information.

Email: yogesh.lease@gmail.com
Skype ID: yogesh.lease

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

yogeshlease
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Apr 22, 2015
DEAR YOGESH,
THIS IS IN REFERENCE TO YOUR BROADCAST INFORMATION FROM DUBAI FORUMS ADD. I HAVE COUPLE OF SERIOUS CLIENTS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR [ LSBLC INSTRUMENTS FROM TOP 25 PRIME BANKS ] FOR THEIR COMMODITY TRADING & FOR MONETIZING THE INSTRUMENT FOR PPP TRADE / PROJECT FUNDING CONCEPT. MY PARTICIPATION IS INTERMEDIARY PARTY. THEREFORE MY REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE PLEASE FORWARD ME THE GUIDELINE PROCEDURE AND APPLICATION FORMS AND DO YOU HAVE A PUBLISHED MONTHLY INSTRUMENTS FOR LSBLC INSTRUMENTS. DO YOU ALSO HAVE LSBLC WITH UAE C.B. LAWS APPLICABLE . YOUR PRINCIPAL PVD PARTY [ CUTTING HOUSE BASED IN UAE OR EUROPE ] ???. DO YOU ALSO WORK WITH FRESH CUT BG FOR SALE FROM AA-AAA RATED BANKS APPLICABLE FOR CONTRACT VOLUME KICK START EURO 500 M up to 10 BILLION FURTHER ROLLS & EXTENSION. IF YES PROVIDE ME SOFT OFFER PRICE IDEA AND APPLICABLE " D.O.A ". ALSO DO YOU HAVE FACILITIES WITH EURO BANK DUBAI BR TO OPEN EURO CLEAR A/C IN DUBAI OR HKG / U.K. / SINGAPORE / KL . I HAVE FEW CLIENTS INTERESTED TO POST THEIR FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS ON EURO CLEAR SYSTEM, PLEASE ADVISE. ALSO BY CHANCE DO YOU HAVE FACILITATION FOR TRANSACTION MODE D.T.C & S 2 S, SPP TYPE TRANSACTIONS IN DUBAI or F.EAST / EUROPE. PLEASE ADVISE.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH SERIOUSNESS ON THE ABOVE SUBJECT REQUEST MATTER, AND TO COOPERATE AND COORDINATE IN TEAM PLAYERS INTEREST. WE CAN COOPERATE SERIOUSLY CASE 2 CASE FOR FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS WITH LEGITIMATE PRINCIPALS.

-- NEVER CHASE MONEY.CHASE QUALITY.CHASE SUCCESS. MONEY IS ONLY A BY-PRODUCT OF SUCCESS."

DISCLAIMER :This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the individual(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or distribute this note or any information it contains. Please immediately notify the sender by return mail and delete this note and all attachments.

DISCLAIMER: Sender is NOT a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or U.S. Investment Adviser. Sender makes no warranties or representations as to the Buyer,Seller or Transaction. All due diligence is the responsibility of the Buyer and Seller. This e-mail letter and the attached related documents are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. Upon receipt of these documents, the Recipient hereby acknowledges this Disclaimer. If acknowledgment is not accepted, Recipient must return any and all documents in their original receipted condition to Sender.
macalwandubai
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses