Looking For A Serious Investor.

Topic locked
Looking for a serious investor. Jun 26, 2014
Dear Sir,I have a business plan and I believe that this plan will be succeed.I have carefully considered the needs of my business plan and why it will be a good investment for you. allocating a small amount of funds can give you a lot of fame in business and also the profit/revenue could be set as per your requirement. Thank you for your interest and consideration in this. I understand your time is valuable. If you wish to discuss my business plan with me in person I am always available to arrange an appointment. Thanks againMuhammad FaizanContact 00923130090102 / chagalas@cyber.net.pk

Faizan
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jun 27, 2014
Faizan , I am an investor looking for a new project to partner but on confidential note. I have a wealth of experience and fund ready to invest in the right company. I am currently a political stake holder in my state, Delta State, Nigeria and also and also crude oil merchant.

Contact me with details lets see to it as I will invest with you in millions of dollars as long as profit shall grow.

Regards,

Hon. Dr. Alphonsus .C. Ojo
alphonsus
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For A Serious Investor. Jun 27, 2014
Well Mr Hon.
Thanks for your fake reply. i would appreciate a sincere and real investor rather than a fake and spammer.

Thanking you for wasting your time with me and unfortunately i am aware with all this kind of techniques.

Better luck next time.

Thanking You

Muhammad Faizan

--- Jun 27, 2014 ---

Once Again I would like to tell that I don't require millions of dollars fund. the maximum investment is about to US$10000 to US$50000. but the profit margin is as per your requirement.
Faizan
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For A Serious Investor. Jul 04, 2014
alphonsus ,
Dear sir,

Looking for investors for building materials like

American hard wood, African hard wood, plywood, mdf, door core, cement board, gypsum board, film face plywood etc:

IN DUBAI

CONT: MIR ALI

055-5849160
mirali
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses