Looking For Representative In UAE

Topic locked
looking for representative in UAE Oct 23, 2015
In brief introduction my name is Mr peter Bruno i am from UK but based presently in America , I am a consulting Engineer and have an investor who wish to come and place his annex company in your country, he had never been to your country before and he also want to make a procurement of hikers of land for real estate management and development and other moving business in your country .You will serve as as his local representative in your country and assist him to get his residential and investment permit well legalized , please confirm your capability towards this proposal so that I can update the investor about your readiness to execute this contract as his sole representative before his arrival with his family of 5, first of all he needed a House if possible in a sea view as soon as you confirm the land and the house i will advise the investor to transfer the total cost for you to carry on the procurement so that on his arrival he don't need to be at the hotel with his family. In your response kindly let us know what it take and condition of foreigners residing in your country as we wish to know prior arrival. Thanking you and I wish to hear from any one who is interested from uae as soon as possible. peterbruno@yandex.com

Regards"

peter Bruno

peterbruno
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses