LOOKING FOR LOW BUDGET INVESTMENT. NEW CAREER. HELP PLZ!

Topic locked
LOOKING FOR LOW BUDGET INVESTMENT. NEW CAREER. HELP PLZ! Jul 22, 2015
Im 25yrs old. Want some Growth. Hope u can help me. Any offers and idea where can i invest here in dubai??

nikertsMe
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jul 25, 2015
Dear Sir,

We would like to Introduce AMIRA MOROCCAN TRADITIONAL DECORATION WORK L.L.C., a Dubai based provider in Interior Fit Out, General Contracting, General Maintenance. We specialized in Gypsum False Ceiling / Partitions /Normal Painting/ Decorative Painting / Fit Out /Wall and Flooring /MEP Works / Plaster and Cladding Works and more.. We are eligible in these kind of Works: Traditional, Modern, Arabic, Italian and Moroccan Concepts.

We provide reliable and competent Fit Out Works with equally competent contractors. We target total completion in the least cost requirement, giving clients what they need when they need it.

Company Options:
Option 1: The Company is for Sale...for more details you can call us or whatsup us anytime at Image+971 52-8074057, All documents for new ownership will be done here at Dubai Economic Department and Dubai Courts. Status of Commercial License is ready for ownership transfer.

Option 2: Owner is Looking for Partners or Investors, purpose of funds is to expand the company, upgrade the manpower for current existing projects on hand. 50%-50% Profit share on all projects, thesame procedure, all documents will be proccess at Dubai Economic Department and Dubai Courts. Partners name will be on the Commercial License.

If you are interested in the company, kindly contact us at your available time. Kindly check the attached trade license activities for your perusal.
AmiraDecor
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Jul 25, 2015
Dear Sir,My name is Arjun, working her in Dubai.
I have a friend who is young, into the IT field with a very vibrant team and trust me this guy has the most craziest ideas and is also on the lookout for a potential investor. I mentioned this as you seem to be looking for some small investments here at Dubai.
Incase you wish to know more about the proposal you may contact him. You may also mention my reference. His name is Praveen and his number is +971556557559.
My number is +971564306706

--- Jul 25, 2015 ---

businessmaker
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: LOOKING FOR LOW BUDGET INVESTMENT. NEW CAREER. HELP PLZ! Jul 25, 2015
nikertsMe ,

Hi,

My name is Jam from Eastman Commercial Broker Co. L.L.C.

I would like to send you a proposal that might help you. Please let me know your contact details and e-mail address.
strawberryjam0515
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Jul 25, 2015
nikertsMe ,am ajay please contact me 0557940307

nikertsMe ,
paruchaturvwdi
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jul 26, 2015
Hi, Are you seriously looking to invest in Dubai, I am looking for someone who is sincere, if you are ready to invest, please call me in Mobile. My Name is
Vigin Kurakar :- 0558826563
Vigin
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jul 26, 2015
Hi
Contact me on mobile : 056-499 4049

We have an excellent opportunity for new investor

SAEED SHEIKH
saeedxpertogocom
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: LOOKING FOR LOW BUDGET INVESTMENT. NEW CAREER. HELP PLZ! Jul 27, 2015
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am Running a Gifts and t-Shirt Supplying Company in Dubai last 5 Years so I need Investor to Invest in my Business.

Thanks and Regards

Kannan K

kannats@gmail.com
KannanK
Dubai Forum Guest

nikertsMe ,

contact 052 807 4057 for details
AmiraDecor
Dubai Expat Wannabe

I have good running business and is looking for serious investor for expansion. Please contact: kannats@gmail.com
KannanK
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: LOOKING FOR LOW BUDGET INVESTMENT. NEW CAREER. HELP PLZ! Aug 13, 2015
Hello!
I am from Ethiopia and I have a very good Business Idea which we both can do it from Dubai or any were in the world .
Please do contact me for the detail mymeshroom@hotmail.com
Kind Regards
Yonas
mymeshroom
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Oct 31, 2015
Hello sir,

Hope you all right, I would like to discuss about a business we are going to open in UAE-Dubai as a Travel agent and tourism, We already invested over 150,000 AED on this project but for some reasons we are out of budget now, So we looking for a honest partner to invest with our company, It will be a good and profitable business and we will get back our all investment within one year,

All the basic needful in done for the start just needed the ruining amount.

Please contact me If you are interested I'll explain you deeply

Thanks

Regards

Kashif zia

+971 56 4159310
kashifzia
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Nov 25, 2015
i know someone that can help most of you.

contact Mr Farhadi Afshin on the email.

farhadiafshiin@gmail.com

when i needed money, he helped me out, we are currently in a profit sharing partnership.

a private lender/Investor. i trust him.
zmivakate
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Nov 28, 2015
nikertsMe ,

nikertsMe ,

Hi Alex

My name is Uzma, I'm a Entrepreneur within the beauty industry. I have an exciting investment opportunity seeking for an investment of $7.5million.

It is a luxury makeup range aimed at the Arab clientele in particular but still quite appealing to a mass population. I have been working on this range for 2 years now and have had great interest from beauty distributors and luxury stores. I am looking for the right investor for this project. There are elements of this project I can not discuss without a NDA, but it is ready to go as soon as we have secured investment.

You can catch me on whatsapp or email 00447949193702

Please get in touch, I am only here for this one day if you want to meet to discuss. Also please note that if the investment was to be made, it must be done in the correct means I.e. Bank transfer/cheque etc

If you want to invest smaller, I am looking to expand my successful training institute to the Uae also which is looking promising, please get in touch to discuss.

Uzma YAKOOB

Sent from my iPhone

--- Nov 28, 2015 ---

nikertsMe ,

I have a couple of business opportunities. I am from London and currently in Dubai. Please get in touch should you like to discuss

00447949193702 / info@sculptbeauty.com
Sculptbeauty
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses