Looking For Investors

Topic locked
Looking for Investors Nov 04, 2013
Hi, Im a representative of a Group of Companies engaged in Construction, Manufacturing and Properties. We are now looking for Investors. Please let me know if you are interested, +971 55 987 3467

--- Nov 04, 2013 ---

All Agents are also welcome, we are giving attractive commission.

uaecompany1978
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Feb 07, 2014
Am interested to work with you as a partner in business.Am presently in Africa precisely in Cameroon.
I have about 4 million US Dollars to invest in a good profitable business.
If you are interested to work with me as your partner in business,just reply me via my mail....inoniderick0@gmail.com
or4 inoni.derick@yahoo.com

--- Feb 07, 2014 ---

Am interested to work with you as a partner in business.Am presently in Africa precisely in Cameroon.
If you are interested to work with me as your partner in business,just reply me via my [url=mailto:mail....inoniderick0@gmail.com]mail....inoniderick0@gmail.com[/url]
or4 [url=mailto:inoni.derick@yahoo.com]inoni.derick@yahoo.com[/url]

--- Feb 07, 2014 ---

If you are interested to work with me as your partner in business,just reply me via my [url=mailto:mail....inoniderick0@gmail.com]mail....inoniderick0@gmail.com[/url]
or4 [url=mailto:inoni.derick@yahoo.com]inoni.derick@yahoo.com[/url]
inoni123
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 09, 2014
Hi we are a building development company in turkey. we have malty million dollars vey profitable government backed project, we looking for investors or partners, if you interested please sent us an email we will give you more detail, best regards
mapaydin
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses