Looking For Investor On This (New Generation Of Network)

Topic locked
Looking for investor on this (New Generation of Network) Jun 10, 2013
I want to reach an agreement for a project that was searched very careful and very deep,
and know the weaknesses that are stationed in the daily use of the Internet.

This project is a new idea, a new generation of social network that will have other different positive dimensions.
It is through this system will be the acquisition of a large proportion of users by more than 90% in the world.
and the expected income profit from this project the first 5 months will be more than U.S. $500,000,000 Dollar.

In addition to change the point of social networking, and inspiring a new generation of network in the world.
Also completely eliminate all types of electronic crimes, and jump the user from public to privacy.

try to imagine all type of social network, Electronic mails and all type of the E-Commerce and other will have other direction on the new network, cos everything will change.

sure you will say that am CRAZY...but am not ))))...cos I have what I founded.
cos It's approved confidently.

It is through different kinds of organizations has increased in size to become more than 5 million global organization
seeking to join the new network due to the availability and protection of privacy and accommodate services are not her perception.
And for sure I will not be disclosed for any action or any idea of ​​the project only after reaching a preliminary agreement.

The Project cost not less than 1,500,000 not more 3,000,000 Dirhams.

if there is investor interested on this..
just call me on this number:

+971-55-6393575
+971-50-7100718
Qais Ramadan

or Email me by: qaisramadan@hotmail.com

Communicate with me and identify special meeting of research and debate, and from my side I will provided formal documents for this project.
I have my conditions.

Best Regards to everybody, and have a nice day.

qaisramadan
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses