Looking For Business Partner For New Business Project In Uae

Topic locked
looking for business partner for new business project in uae Nov 12, 2014
I am Looking for a responsible investor partner to do joint business in any domain in Dubai with a joint capital. I already have my own capital at hand to start with but looking for someone with much experience in business from any domain and from any country out of Dubai but preferable an India nationality, but any other nationality will be welcome if the person is trust wordy. Only serious people will be welcome

UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Business Partner For New Business Project In Nov 13, 2014
let's talk ... investglobedubai@yahoo.com
InvestGlobeDubai
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Nov 16, 2014
With 12 years of experience as a business consultant and a financial adviser, I am a profit center. o discuss at length plz call on 0552848565
judygomes
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Dec 03, 2015
hello greetings to you,

i just saw your post that you are looking for a business partner and i will like to inform you that i already have e a reasonable capital to invest and i have been looking for a partner whom we can join and do the business together so for more information please contact me through my email address so that we can talk ore better o.k so here is my email ( amedsaidu100@gmail.com )

regards

amed

amed
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Business Partner For New Business Project In Dec 21, 2015
hi ...how are you ?hope your doing great.. actually am from UAE if your looking for someone with good connection in immigration or ministry of labour or anywhere only in Dubai I can be that guy and I can be a local sponsorship for the company and I have my own PRO.

Mohammed Ali

+971558444428
mohammedali
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Dec 21, 2015
70205395 , hi i am looking to set up recruitment agency in dubai hold 10years of experience in this filed loking for a serious investor. Who can either be a sleeping partner or cañ work with me as a business partner.

Plz email me so i can reply you with my profile seeminsayed@gmail.com
seeminshah
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses