INVEST IN MARBLE DUST/CHIPPINGS

Topic locked
INVEST IN MARBLE DUST/CHIPPINGS Nov 06, 2013
Marble dust is crushed or ground marble particles that can still be formed to make a solid object. The dust is used in many more instances than marble itself because of its lower cost and versatility. Marble dust is typically mixed with cement or resins to make cultured marble, which looks similar to true marble.

We also have White Marble Chippings 18mm and above Gravel for borders, pathways and designer gardens. Can also be used in water features and for driveways. Perfect for topping off beds and borders to set off your plants and shrubs. Great for use as a decorative aggregate on pathways. Bright white gravel angular chippings.

Production is on-going and we are looking to have a warehouse in Ghana to store our Marble dust and chippings which are packaged in 50 kg bags. The targeted customer group is mostly estate and construction companies.

Lets talk more.

TRADERMOORES
Dubai Forums Member

Re: INVEST IN MARBLE DUST/CHIPPINGS Nov 08, 2013
Hi,

thanks for the prompt reply to my proposal. I didn't find any number to call so please send. my number is 00233 20 499 9111

--- Nov 29, 2013 ---

Nice15 hope you are good. You showed interest in my marble chipping and dust but you did not leave me with any contact. Please get back to me with your details
TRADERMOORES
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses