Experienced Entrepreneurs +971527035652

Experienced entrepreneurs +971527035652 Oct 18, 2021
I am a private investor interested and seeking investment or engaged in funding profitable projects with specific interest in India Owing to some encumbrance bearing on the funds, the sort of
arrangement i seek with the entrepreneur would not entail the entrepreneur providing collateral against funds placed at his disposal, rather it is to be a kind of open partnership Investment
whereby profit gained annually from the investment is Shared at an agreed ration between the two parties, whereas my placement does not warrant me ownership of any part of the entrepreneurs business enterprise or company. I am actively looking to commit the funds for minimum duration of 3years, through asset assignment agreement that will grant the entrepreneur unhindered access to the resources in Bahrain for use in Investment. There is a draft MOU with full terms and conditions, i will be waiting to hear from you in order to know if i should send you the draft MOU for you to review the terms proposed,.. Serious minded Business partners can contact me via WhatsApp on this number +971527035652

AbdusManfa
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses