UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Contact Investor Jun 24, 2015
INVESTOR101 , I have a very big project plan
The full study available, email - k_a136@hotmail.com
khalidaziz
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Contact Investor Jul 27, 2015
INVESTOR101 ,

We have on hand projects/ Contracts for Block Works Installation in Dubai, UAE contact.. 052 807 4057
AmiraDecor
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Contact Investor Jul 28, 2015
INVESTOR101 ,
black.diamond.uae@gmail.com
Ashraf
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Contact Investor Aug 01, 2015
INVESTOR101 ,
We would like to introduce ourselves as PKM fine foods&Spices Pvt Ltd, one of the ready to eat /ready to cook food,processed food, sauces,pickles&Spices manufacturers in Kolenchery ,Cochin,Kerala,India.
Currently we are marketing our products in India and do exports to US, UK&Nigeria.
PKM Fine Foods&Spices Pvt Ltd was established in 2009 and manufacturing Indian ready to eat foods,ready to cook spice mixes,gravies, curry pastes,sauces,pickles and spice powders.We pack it in consumer packets and also in bulk packets.
Our plant is constructed in a planned manner in compliance with HACCP Regulations and Specifications and it is maintained very neatly and hygienically.Packaging of our edibles is done very hygienically so that the quality of the product does not get affected in course of time.We have ISO 22000 accreditation.
Our ready to cook gravies&curry pastes can be supplied in retail packets as well as in bulk packets for institutions like hotels,restaurants and catering groups.
Now, we are looking for an investor to set up a trading firm in Dubai to import and market our products.We would like to start it as a joint venture and we will export our products from our plant in Cochin and our firm itself will import it in Dubai .Since it can be stored in ambient condition,we need only a warehouse and office.We can explore the possibility to market it in the whole Middle east.Since,there is a scarcity for labour workforce everywhere, there is a good potential for ready to cook food products.Our targeted clients are star hotels, quick service restaurants and catering groups.We are already getting inquiries from hotels&catering groups from Middle East.I hope these products will get good sales in hotels,restaurant chains if properly marketed.So we would like to start a trading firm based in Dubai to import our own products from Cochin and to market it in whole Middle East.
We are soliciting investment proposals to set up a joint venture in this regard from interested investors
email:kurians@pkmfinefoods.com

Mob:+919447232427
kurians
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Contact Investor Aug 01, 2015
Hello
Am looking for an investor who is
willing to invest in gamstone mining which produce Tanzanite I will be glad to
have your support and I asure you this is the best investment because you can
get a big profit during the production. If your interest to invest in Tanzanite
mining I can asure you that this is the best opportunity we have me and you I
hope you can do a research and find more about the Tanzanite gamstones mining
and the original price of 1g of Tanzanite.

Contact me ([url=mailto:yudakhan@hotmail.com]yudakhan@hotmail.com[/url]) or ([url=mailto:ytn4991@gmail.com]ytn4991@gmail.com[/url])

Mobile; +255757970067.
yudakhan
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses