Web Development Companies In Dubai?

Topic locked
Web development companies in Dubai? Sep 25, 2007
Hello i want to ask if anyone here seems to know a web development company?

actually i have a great idea about a website that would make a fortune if done right, and to be honest i can't afford to make it by my self i need help to make it.

and thanks in advance for any replies.

khero
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 25, 2007
actually, there are not really much of those venture funding companies here in dubai, than those compared in silicon valley. If you want to sell your idea, you might need to consider some proposals & reviews, a swot analysis, approach and cut it clear. If you are not planning to sell your idea and your plans are really very unique, i suggest you copyright your material
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 25, 2007
To be honest its sad to sell the idea, since the project will make tremendous money.

but i think there is no luck here in the middle east. i will try to contact some European or American company.

thanks for your reply :)
khero
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 26, 2007
if you are sure that your business is a big money trick, then why not directly approach big targets like, ibm, google etc.

Google is a big time shark and they acquire small startups for big money
best of luck
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 26, 2007
Yes you are right, but in my experience with big corporations like google or microsoft they have a policies in this stuff.

they would either buy an established project, or only take new ideas from their employees, they afraid of people outside their firm to give products ideas, i tried that before and that what they told me.
khero
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 26, 2007
is it a product or a service?

i mean is it a web service? or a material .

however, look into www.bnet.com a no.1 site for all resources.. you will find big pot of knowledge there.

let me know what you are up2, may be i can help
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 26, 2007
This site is nice but its a Management site.

I could show you what is my idea and what I' am thinking of then you might get whats in my mind :)

My site is more like Youtube style, but its more focused on brands and not clips.
khero
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 23, 2008
http://omnia.ae
cddin
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 06, 2008
why dont you go the freelancer sites and check them out. you could post your project on the site. is specifically know of one which is
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/Do ... AId_292157.
post your project but tell them to sign an nda, and offer them a partnership in the project. if they do and copy your idea, then the nda can protect you and you can sue them.
i presume you know whats an nda (non disclosure agreement)
good luck with your venture.
shifazaid
Dubai Forum User

Sep 07, 2008
may be i could help !

We could bring it 2 life togather !

den share da booty ? what say ?
dude91x
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk