Left Laptop Speaker Isnt Working!!!

Topic locked
Left laptop speaker isnt working!!! Jan 04, 2007
Theres a problem with the left speaker in my HP dv5000 coz all of a sudden it stopped working :( the right one works fine but somethings wrong with the left one.

i have no virus or spyware in my laptop.

can anyone please help me to fix this problem other than buying a new one.

thanks.

hmmm...i seem to have quite alot of computer related problem these days, atleast im pretty sure this has got nothing to do with etisalat, lol

P.S my laptop is still under warrenty but i wanna see if i can fix the problem myself or not.

redtilldead
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 04, 2007
Assuming you've fiddled with your sound control settings, I'd suggest not to do anything with it and give it to the HP people and get it repaired for free since its under warranty rather than screwing around with the hardware which can sometimes go against you and can give the HP people the impression that its your fault.

If you havent done anything to your sound control. Then I suggest checking the 'Balance' option to see if the bar is in the middle. If it is, then smething wrong with your hardware. And if that bar is gone totally to the right side, you should bring it back to the center.

Hope this helps
hitender_s
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 04, 2007
hmmm...well, i just installed a new modified display driver for my Geforce GO 7400. any chances that it messed things up??

thanks for the help though
redtilldead
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 04, 2007
OMG!!!!!!!

You were right!!! my sliders were gone towards the right!!! :oops: oops

and i dint even bother checking that before posting my PANIC ATTACK here :oops: (again)

im happy now :D

thanks for the help (or rather a lesson...heehee)
redtilldead
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 04, 2007
hehe, Ur welcome
hitender_s
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 15, 2008
If you stil have problem with this call us 0507550647 we can help you out
safiullahpb
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re:Dubai high tech talk Oct 18, 2008
the problem seems to be that you might have changed the settings of the speaker.so you just give to the service centre as its warranty is still there ,if not you again install sound drivers.
-------------
ragavendra

SreeVysh Corp
ragavendra
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk