Domain Name Googlevault

Topic locked
Sep 22, 2009
Precisely Bonk!

This theory gives you carte blanche to register Googlebonk even !!
More people might search for a Googlebonk than a Googlevault.

Seriously ,though, I will repeat , Canuck , that I am SURPRISED that Google allows this sort of thing.
The Word Google could be used to prefix any number of nouns. Are there any nouns, that Google would NOT be allowed to prefix,do you think?

I can think of a few that Google bosses would REALLY argue with, if they have any sense...........and those guys are HIGHLY intelligent !!
That's why I am surprised by all this.

Why does Googlevault have "good SEO" ?
What do you mean by "domain CONTEXT" in this instance? Your domain contains the word Google and the word vault . Is not the first of these the far more important one?
Why aren't the guys in the domain forum buying ? Do they know TOO MUCH?
Why don't you explain SEO to your potential buyers on here ?

Bora Bora,
You are taking the mick over spelling tests ,yet you have the phrase "grammatically CORRET ". Now, that's a Freudian slip if I ever saw one !!!!!!!!

RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 22, 2009
By the way.......is Googlestalker.com allowable?
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 22, 2009
I looked up googlehosting.org and found this on the front page:-

Welcome Guest
My Account Login Sign Up

Domains
Hosting
Email
Digital Certificates
Site Builder
Resellers

Home My Account Register Domain Transfer Domain Contact Us Whois Documentation Hot Deals!!!

Customer Login: Note:
Are you an Existing Customer?
Your Username is the email address you used to create your account with us originally. Enter your Username and Password to Login. After logging in you can click on the "My Account" link in the header to manage any Orders that you have purchased with us, or continue to browse this website.
Username:
(Email ID)
Password:

Forgot Password?
Secure Login

Find your Domain Name
Enter Domain Name E.g. myname.com
Bulk Registration Help me choose Transfer Choose your Extension com net org
info biz in
co.in net.in org.in

[View All]
Domain Pricing Details
.com USD 8.99 .net USD 9.90 .org USD 9.90
.info USD 6.64 SALE! .biz USD 9.60 .in USD 7.98 SALE!
.co.in USD 7.98 SALE! .net.in USD 7.98 SALE! .org.in USD 7.98 SALE!
FREE! with every Domain Name
DNS Service
Privacy Protection
Domain Forwarding
Mail Forwarding
Domain Theft Protection
Bulk Tools

The Ultimate Hosting Plan
Host Your Website for USD 7.73

FREE $50 Yahoo Credit
Unlimited Disk Space
Unlimited Data Transfer
Unlimited Email Accounts
30 day Money-Back Guarantee (No Questions Asked)
View Plan

Spam-free Email Services
USD 1.99 onwards
Unlimited Accounts
1GB Space Per Account
Powerful WebMail Access with POP3, IMAP, SecurePOP Support
30 day Money-back Guarantee
Learn More WebSite Builder Packages
USD 0.99 onwards
800+ templates with unlimited Updates
MS Word like Web Page Editor (WYSIWYG)
Up-and-Running User Friendly Interface
30 day Money-Back Guarantee
Learn More Digital Certificates
USD 49.00 onwards
thawte Digital Certificates
Upto 256 bit encryption
Highest Browser Recognition
21 Day Free Trial
Learn More

Hot Deals!!!

.CO.IN, NET.IN, ORG.IN, GEN.IN, FIRM.IN, IND.IN SALE! USD 7.98

.IN SALE! USD 7.98

.INFO SALE! USD 6.64

Web/Email Hosting
Linux Hosting Plans
Windows Hosting Plans
Email-only Plans

Digital Certificates
View Plans
Features
Compare Plans

Home | My Account | Register Domain | Transfer Domain | Web Hosting | Email Hosting | Digital Certificates | Whois | Documentation | Contact Us
Copyright © Domains & Hosting. All Rights Reserved. GOOGLE is a trademark of Google Inc. We are not affiliated or endorsed with Google in any way whatsoever.
END

Redkite says:-
It has not all come through onto DF. Their title is "google 4 hosting ", with google and hosting written as 2 separate words, with "4" in between. That's sailing VERY close to the wind!!
They are trying to mislead with that. Only the small-print disclaimer at the bottom explains things.
I am SURPRISED that Google have not taken action. However, there is no way that this site is going to achieve any prominence with Google search engines, is there..........unless you can tell me something different ??!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 22, 2009
Canuck,

Just glanced at your googlevault.com. You have adopted the same sort of disclaimer as googlehosting.org.

Your site looks OK , unless Google start arguing, and they might.

However, your spelling is letting you down again. You say "professionally designed".......then you have RETRIVAL [ should be retrieval ] and ARCHITETURE [ should be architecture ] .

Bad spelling does not look "professionally designed" !
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 22, 2009
There could be thousands of reasons why. Depends what you use it for.
Dubai.googlevault.com You can have unlimited sub domains. I'm not here to give advice on SEO and rich keywords though. I started the thread to advertise that the site is for sale.
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 23, 2009
Also Redkite I can see why you are all excited to sell your domains relating to Dubai. You are going to get stuck with a bunch of unsellable domains and have to pay to renew to keep them. Do you know the difference between country region and generic domains? Mine is generic. Yours are not. If you were as smart as you wish you were, you would have bought. .ae domains for Arab Emirates. That's all the free advice you get today. lol
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 23, 2009
Canuck,

You misunderstand me. Why would I buy ".ae" domain endings for my domains? If Dubai wants to market its various locations in the UK , or sell property in the UK then they need .co.uk or .com domain endings.

What good is a ".ae" domain ending to a potential UK property BUYER?
A ".ae" domain ending will not appear on GoogleUK listings, will it?

Nor will a ".ae" domain appear on Google.com in the USA or Canada ,come to that !

However, the fact that the USA and Canada are geographically so isolated from Dubai and the Middle East, means that not many Americans and Canadians are going to purchase second homes in the UAE , are they?

If an American wants a 2nd home in the sun, he is going to buy in Florida, California, Mexico or the Caribbean, because he lives way too far from Dubai and Qatar.
However, there are 60 million people in the UK. They are far more likely to buy a 2nd property in Dubai....or even holiday in Dubai.
That's why I purchased important Dubai locations with .co.uk domain endings. Many UK people will search for something international on Google UK. Not only that ; if I put "visit dubai" into INTERNATIONAL Google.com from here in the UK. then my site visit-dubai.co.uk is in 2nd or 3rd position on the FRONT PAGE. So my .co.uk domain ending has not prevented that.

I have important .co.uk domain ending domains that I will sell for £250 [Sterling] each , or even less if one bought 5 or more in one deal.
They are IDEAL for selling Dubai property ; Dubai shopping and Dubai holidays.....to THE UK MARKET !!

Let's face it !! Look at the profit if a Dubai locational domain with a .co.uk ending sells even ONE Dubai property to an UK resident via Google UK!!
The cost of the domain name is nothing ! Trivial !!

It's the location of YOUR MARKET that decides your domain ending. .co.uk is also becoming more international every year. It is far more acceptable in Europe , especially, than a ".ca" Canadian domain.

I would agree that the very best is a .com . Well, I have plenty of those as well, referring to Dubai locations.

Tell me. If you put "visit dubai" into Google in Canada , does my visit-dubai.co.uk appear ....and if so, at what position?
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 23, 2009
Canuck,

You mention "generic" . I know very well what generic means. It means "general" or referring to a class or group , rather than PRECISE.

Therefore, how can you say that my domains are not generic? Some are , some are not.

For example, a domain like "visit jumeirah " can be used to market ANYTHING in the Jumeirah upmarket holiday area of Dubai . It can market holidays, property or shopping in the area of Jumeirah. Therefore, it can be deemed to be "generic" .

It can ALSO be used by the company called Jumeirah Holdings to market itself or its properties. One would have thought that Jumeirah Holdings , who have hundreds of millions of pounds worth of properties UNSOLD , would have approached me. They have not.

Any businessman trying to sell ANYTHING in the district of Jumeirah and /or Jumeirah beach, would do VERY WELL with such a domain. It is GENERIC to the area called Jumeirah.....the richest, most affluent part of Dubai !!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 23, 2009
So now Redkite you have changed my thread into a "pimp" for your domains. So how many have you sold then if they are so great? I only mentioned one domain I have for sale here. That's ok anyway. You carry on pushing your stuff. I have just bought a whole bunch more that have nothing to do with Dubai. Good luck with selling yours. How about pushing them on your own thread? This one is called googlevault.com Thanks.

من شأنه أن يساعد إذا كنت تستطيع أن تتكلم اللغة.

أتساءل عما إذا كان هذا سوف يلقي له قبالة
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 23, 2009
bonk wrote:So why would anyone search for googlevault.com?

I thought it was a simple question. Obviously not :?
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 25, 2009
Hmm If I started a thread about googlevault.com would anyone look for it? I guess they are not going to search for it unless I advertise it now are they? Do you want me to make a name with dubai.googlevault.com or cash.googlevault.com or jets.googlevault.com etc. It's the hosting domain so you can add whatever keywords you want. As stated for the umteen time I started the thread TOO ADVERTISE googlevault.com How do you like jetsdomain.com ? That is one of several I reg yesterday.
jets-360.com jets-360.net also and a few more. jets.com just sold at auction for 375 thousand. Not a bad pull at all.
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 26, 2009
4arabemirates.com Bought that domain yesterday. Thought why not? It's long and probally not much good but there could be someone who will want it later. It's a generic domain anyway.
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk