Apple Macbook

Topic locked
Apple Macbook Jun 06, 2006
Hi - I've been trying to find prices for the new Apple Macbook in Dubai, but couldn't find anything online.

Is it possible to buy Apple products in the UAE or should I buy it here in Belgium before I move to Dubai in a couple of weeks?

Does anybody have experience with UAE Apple customer service in case something goes wrong?

Thanks for your feedback

apl
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 13, 2006
I'm also interested in it.Can someone teel me/us where is the best place (price) for Apple notebooks and computers and arround prices ? Thanks a lot
mulder_
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 13, 2006
Go to City Center, Burjuman- Virgins Mega Store, they have a stall for Apple, couple of my friends works there
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Jul 13, 2006
Also there is a mac store in the chinese court of Ibn Battuta mall.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2006
well i bought mine from states and found the prices here too high.... try it to buy if off from HK to get good deal
hashman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 16, 2006
I recently bought a Macbook from the Apple Store in Ibn Battuta. It's in the China court near the cinema. It's the base version of the whole range, and cost Dhs5000. I think it's probably one of the best places in Dubai to buy Apple products from. For instance, CompuME in Mall of the Emirates is selling iBooks (now discontinued because of the new Macbooks) for Dhs5000! Haven't had to go to the Apple Store for any problems yet, but the warranty is international, which is good.
mac01
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk