Is There Any Way To Go To A Gynecologist Anonymously?

Topic locked
Is there any way to go to a gynecologist anonymously? Oct 29, 2009
Is there any way to go to a gynecologist anonymously?
I'm 18 and need to get checked for possible stds..But I cannot go to the gyno with my mom because she doesn't know that I have had sex and would never accept that. I was wondering if, at the gynecologist, do you have to use your insurance (my parents have insurance but I don't want them to be able to know that I went)? Also is there any way to pay little or no cost for the appointment (my parents keep track of my money)?
Thanks

ahmed45
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 30, 2009
a gynecologist checks females reproductive system!
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 31, 2009
Hi Ahmed, firstly you need a regular doctor!

All discussions check ups etc are confidential between you and the doc, it is illegal for them to contact your parents with any information.

Secondly, insurance as a rule does not cover tests for STD's, so you would have to pay for it yourself and depending what you want to be tested for, can be quite costly.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Is there any way to go to a gynecologist anonymously? Jun 15, 2011
ahmed45 wrote:Is there any way to go to a gynecologist anonymously?
I'm 18 and need to get checked for possible stds..But I cannot go to the gyno with my mom because she doesn't know that I have had love and would never accept that. I was wondering if, at the gynecologist, do you have to use your insurance (my parents have insurance but I don't want them to be able to know that I went)? Also is there any way to pay little or no cost for the appointment (my parents keep track of my money)?
Thanks

There is no gynecologist for free in Dubai, but for anonymity I can advice Dr Amal ,I know she can keep medical secrets, this is her mob 050-6532191
Suzan911
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Jun 15, 2011
Roadtester wrote:a gynecologist checks females reproductive system!

Good point! Is Ahmed a female or a male?

There is no gynecologist for free in Dubai, but for anonymity I can advice Dr Amal ,I know she can keep medical secrets, this is her mob 050-6532191

If Dr Amal is a proper doctor, she won't think of her consultations as medical secrets! She will just respect her clients confidentiality.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai