Gynecologist In Dubai

Topic locked
Gynecologist in Dubai Jan 14, 2010
Has anybody consulted doctors? My wife would like consult a doctor that is recommended. Can anyone recommend doctor that are good with fertility. Yesterday, she consulted Dr Thomas from Al Rafa Polyclinic and is not confident with the doc. Hence need some guidance.

ahmed45
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Gynecologist in Dubai Apr 25, 2010
For infertility problem you should see IVF doctor. I would recommend you Dr Mira Bajirova, Ob-Gyn, IVF from Paris, she is starting in Jumeirah American Clinic in the Village Mall, Jumeira 1.
zibaira
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Gynecologist in Dubai May 05, 2010
Hi!

Have You Seen Lisa Olson's new Pregnancy System yet?
It's called "Pregnancy Miracle" I've read the whole thing
(all 250 pages) and there's some great information in there
about how to naturally get pregnant without drugs, surgery
or any kind of gimmicks.

Here's the website where you can get more information:

Click Here -->http://tinyurl.com/become-pregnant
dubaimom2010
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Gynecologist In Dubai Jul 02, 2010
Did u try unani for infertility problem. you can consult Dr Syed @ Riad medical centre , Al Fardan centre , buhaira corniche, Sharjah.
Syed .A .Ahmed
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Gynecologist in Dubai Jun 15, 2011
Hi! I can recommend you Dr Amal. She is a wonderful doc imho. My fiend got pregnant with triplets following her treatment, her clinic is in Jumeira Lakes Towers , Fortune tower 405 ,her mob is 050-6532191,
I believe she can help you on this matter
Suzan911
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Gynecologist in Dubai Jun 15, 2011
ahmed45 wrote:Has anybody consulted doctors? My wife would like consult a doctor that is recommended. Can anyone recommend doctor that are good with fertility. Yesterday, she consulted Dr Thomas from Al Rafa Polyclinic and is not confident with the doc. Hence need some guidance.

What a coincidence! There is someone called Ahmed on another topic saying she thinks she has an STD :D

make your mind up Ahmed!
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Gynecologist In Dubai Jul 05, 2013
Suzan911 ,

Triplet after Infertility treatment is considered : bad management of Infertility treatment monitoring

Multiple pregnancy presents many risks, one of them is premature labor with respiratory problems, infections etc

French Consultant Ob-Gyn, IVF, Dr Mira worked in Paris with Prof Frydman who did the second IVF in the World.

I had Infertility treatment with Dr Mira and had my son. She was monitoring closely to avoid the risks of Infertility treatment: muliple pregnancy, ovarian hyperstimulation etc

She works now in Healthcare Medical Center in Jumeira Center 1st floor, Jumeira 1: 03445550

You can check her background, she has several Universitary Diplomas, she worked not only in France but also in Canada, China, Vietnam, Kuwait etc:
zibaira
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Gynecologist In Dubai Mar 29, 2015
I was myself unable to become pregnant but was recommend Lady-Comp baby fertility monitor. It took me 3 months and I become pregnant naturally and completely hormone free, which is the best part! I hope more women out there know about this device. Here is a link to read more about it www.lady-comp.ae

Best of luck :)
Alex2
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai