Breast Augmentation In Dubai

Breast augmentation in Dubai Jul 19, 2010
Girls please reply!!! Has anyone done breast augmentation in Dubai?Do you know any good doctors?Right now I am deciding between Dr.Ashok Govila and Dr.Luiz Toledo...any sugestions from your side would be highly appreciated!!! I need a very natural look!! Don't like the result of baloons...

Thanks
Cathy

Cathyzim
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: anyone??Breast augmentation Jul 19, 2010
The man to go to in Dubai is Dr Jaffer Khan - http://www.plasticsurgery.ae

He is the best, I have several friends who went to him and all are extremely happy.

However, you have to bear in mind that this is major surgery and is not something to be undertaken lightly. Depending what you currently have in the chest department, will determine what kind of implants, whether it's submuscular or on top etc etc. Plus the initial results always look er in your face until they fall forward and together, usually takes about 6 months.

And before anyone asks, no I haven't had it done. I'm ample enough and they haven't moved since I was 18!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Anyone??Breast Augmentation Jul 19, 2010
Thanks!!I heard about Dr Khan aswell,well than need to do some more research...Thank you!!
Cathyzim
Dubai Forum Guest

Chocoholic wrote:And before anyone asks, no I haven't had it done. I'm ample enough and they haven't moved since I was 18!

Waaay too much unnecessary information :!:
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Lol nope, haven't dropped. Can still do the pencil test, no issues - teeheeee
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: anyone??Breast augmentation Jul 20, 2010
I’ve never really understood why anyone would choose voluntarily, to subject themselves to their own bodily mutilation, purely for the sake of one’s own vanity.

Medical or Psychological reasons are another matter, but to cut open your body and shove in a bit of surgical rubber repulses me, why on this God’s Earth would anyone in their right mind want to do this to themselves I will never understand.
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

erm have you looked at any magazines lately? The general view of what a 'woman' should look like and the pressures of society - that's why?

And some do it to even themselves up. Take one friend of mine who had it done, she was very athletic, great body in every respect - but completely and utterly flat chested, I mean and ironing board had more curves. So she had implants, just the right size and it put her in proportion and she looks amazing!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:erm have you looked at any magazines lately? The general view of what a 'woman' should look like and the pressures of society - that's why?

Is that the right reason why someone should put them under the knife for some serious invasive surgery ? Just to conform to the shallow preceptions of what modern day society thinks what a woman should look like ? We are always telling our kids not to bow down to peer pressure and to do the right thing. Only as adults to do the exact same thing.

Women are always making noise about being stereotyped and objectified as nothing but sex symbols in today's world specially the media. Only to then go ahead and solidify that stereotype by procedures like this.

I totally agree with Dillion on this. Honestly, what purpose does something like this serve other than vanity and conforming to social pressure.

I don't buy all that self confidence, doing it for myself stuff either. A person carries him or herself with their own confidence and personality. Ever seen that really odd couple and you went dayum how this one score with this one.

If you don't believe in yourself no one will. 8)
desertdudeshj

Dillon wrote:I’ve never really understood why anyone would choose voluntarily, to subject themselves to their own bodily mutilation, purely for the sake of one’s own vanity.

I get my hair mutilated sometimes. I suppose that's vanity too?

Oh yes, I have a hack at my fingernails and toenails on occasion.

Ah, and then there was a large unsightly mole I had removed.

There's probably a line somewhere between what's acceptable and what's not. I expect it's in different places for different people.

If you don't want to adjust your breasts Dilbert, I think you're allowed to leave them as they are :).

Now, has anyone seen my pencil? I'm sure I left it here somewhere :shock:
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: anyone??Breast augmentation Jul 22, 2010
Agreed Bonk, everything gets done for a reason.

DD, sadly you guys are the major problem - put a bunch of girls of all different shapes and sizes in a room and pretty much guarantee you'll all go for the one with the better figure, prettier etc etc so do you not help to reinforce stereotypes? Of course you do!

Also it's not for you to judge someone for wanting to kake the most of themselves either.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Anyone??Breast Augmentation Jul 22, 2010
Everyone is entitled to their reasons, but it is certainly good to examine if one's self esteem can only increase if one's breasts are augmented. It is major surgery that can have implications for future health for some women.

I had higher, firmer breasts that have certainly changed after having two kids, but I figure that there are great push-up bras available to help me look nice in my clothes. My husband is the only person looking at my naked breasts (besides the baby and myself :)) and he never says I look unattractive. He realizes that I birthed and breastfed his children, and he has never expected me to look like a pin-up girl.

If a woman is feeling pressured by society, boyfriends, or husband to change her natural breasts, she needs to consider if the problem is really with them or with her breasts.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:If a woman is feeling pressured by society, boyfriends, or husband to change her natural breasts, she needs to consider if the problem is really with them or with her breasts.

Hallelujah, couldn't have been said better. In the chocs own words " end of "
desertdudeshj

Re: anyone??Breast augmentation Jul 22, 2010
And yes I agree with that, but what if like the example I gave of my friend who had NOTHING? Isn't she entitled to feel like a woman? Of course she is and that's her decisio and she's doing it for herself and no one else and I say good on her.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

See having reconstructiive surgery to correct a "deformity" ( although can been hardly classed as that in your example ) is a totally different thing.

If she being flat chested felt that she was somehow an incomplete woman then maybe, somehow it could be justified. But if it was "she wasn't getting laid enough, cuz she ain't got no titties" then it was totally wrong.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:See having reconstructiive surgery to correct a "deformity" ( although can been hardly classed as that in your example ) is a totally different thing.

If she being flat chested felt that she was somehow an incomplete woman then maybe, somehow it could be justified. But if it was "she wasn't getting laid enough, cuz she ain't got no titties" then it was totally wrong.

LOL er no that definitely was not the case!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai