Airsoft Any One?

Face Guards Samples Sep 06, 2007
Can we find this type of face shields here? Don't worry, i will remove the images after i get info.

(images removed)

spooky3369
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 06, 2007
@CQB-03 sorry for the late reply, medyo bc.. anyways, yes it's ON for tomorow, place is in Ajman..pics are great, I'm with Mistah.
i'll see you guys there.

@Spooky, dude the prices isnt my call.. sensya na bro, but considering the fact that supply is low, I think 470 is should I say "reasonable" for now.
rimshot
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 07, 2007
check out paintball dubai or ace hardware festival city for some of the paintball masks you posted.

anybody seen the airsoft shooting range at safeer mall,sharjah and MOE?
tracer
Dubai Forum Guest

ALL ABOUT UAE AIRSOFT Sep 07, 2007
what a game....! it's a 100% stress-busting hobby..!

love to see the BB's flying out of the muzzle...

FEEL THE RUSH...! FEEL THE PAIN....!
BUSHMASTER
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 07, 2007
paintball masks are the coolest
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 07, 2007
@Rimshot. Need to now if the AEG is still available or not?

@CQB03. Any intel on when is the next supply of AEG will arrive on DM? It will be just a waste of time of I go to DM and fing no available supply. Can you ask your contact person, please.

How was the game?
spooky3369
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 07, 2007
@spooky will give u an update on that in a bit.. game starts at 5pm onwards, r u not coming?
rimshot
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 07, 2007
RIM, i dont't have gears man... I'll join u guys next time.
spooky3369
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 07, 2007
spooky,
for gears check out the militaria shop called COLONEL at 1st interchange SZR, toyota bldg. they have complete sets of BDU, anzi rated goggles, boots and holsters.

rimshot,
how was the game? was it successful? did these guys from 2454 play?
tracer
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 07, 2007
Tracer, tnx 4 d intel dude. I would like to get the AEG first b4 I go on buying the other gears.
spooky3369
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 07, 2007
@ spooky - dude thats too bad, there planning the next game on friday..

@ tracer - games went well. a lot of guys from 2454, delta medics and mistah. it was awesome.. 5 to 9..total of 5 games.
rimshot
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Face Guards Samples Sep 08, 2007
spooky3369 wrote:Can we find this type of face shields here? Don't worry, i will remove the images after i get info.

ImageImage
ImageImage

@ spooky, try to visit sportshop city centre near food court... JT mask avail
solid_snake
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

airsoft Sep 08, 2007
@spooky- we had a nice time bro..the site is excellent..i'll check the supplier dude if BI3881 is still available
@rimshot- dude i think we are on the same group, delta mistah ka or sierra mistah?
CQB-03
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 08, 2007
CQB-03 sa sierra mistah bro..
rimshot
Dubai Forum Visitor

airsoft Sep 08, 2007
copy that bro..delta mistah ako...every friday will be our regular gathering at the campsite..
CQB-03
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 08, 2007
looking forward to it..sarap ng game kahapon bro.. see you next friday, night OPS hehe
rimshot
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 09, 2007
hey spooky, thanks for the heads-up.. i know this will sound a bit dumb but.. where exactly is al sayyad if you dont mind me askin..thanks a lot dude!!

same goes to kiwibouy!..

I got introduced to this guy who supposedly deals with AEG and airsoft stuff..
he's main biz is in avtive eyewear and goggles tho..but he's claiming hes got a few things of interest..

name's craig his shop is located just behind Harley Davidson Showroom in Shk. Zayed Rd.. might just very well be worth checkin out..

Hey!!! i just went there this morning to check out the place.....can't find the store any more hints??? :cry: :fucyc:
the_chief_dxb
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 09, 2007
CHIEF, are you looking for Al Sayad or the store in Shiek Zayed?
spooky3369
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 10, 2007
me and my friends are very interested playing airsoft here in dubai but first things first, where can we buy good branded AEGs like Marui, Classic Army, etc?

anyone out there would like to invite us to watch their game to inspire us more in playing airsoft?

thanks and cheers to everyone. :)
Sandstorm®
Dubai Forum Guest

airsoft Sep 10, 2007
@sandstorm

you cannot get Marui or Classic Army here..only China made AEG's...CYMA,BOYI,JG...

you can come and watch the 2nd Strike of Mistah in Sierra this coming friday 13th Sept..
members from Delta Medics and Area 2454 will come.see you there.
CQB-03
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 10, 2007
@CQB-03

thanks very much for the info and invitation. 13th of sept is thursday, too bad coz i work from 0700hrs to 1600hrs. surely i'll miss the excitement.

so where can i get this china made aeg's? do you think i can get GB M4 RIS or JG M4 S-System?

thanks in advance.
Sandstorm®
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 13, 2007
:( how can i get to "Sierra"? pm please. thanks.
Sandstorm®
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 13, 2007
OOOppppsss Sorrryyyyy!!!! i was talking about the shop behind Harley Davidson Shk. Zayed.....??? i went there to look for the shop, but unfortunately i didnt find the target....
the_chief_dxb
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 13, 2007
spooky....maybe u have craig's of active eyewear number??
the_chief_dxb
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: airsoft dragon mart Sep 14, 2007
CQB-03 wrote:do you want a RIS m4?.. i just got a mail from the AEG supplier..he still have this models...

BI-5181 M4 RIS
BI-3881

if you want tell me immediately...

hey bro, do you still have this models? please pm me for more info. how about JG M4A1 or JG M4 S-system? thanks.
Sandstorm®
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 15, 2007
can someone direct me on where i can buy face masks...
M.A..R.C.
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 15, 2007
I wanna know if airsoft guns are legal in the UAE, for example if i order one online will it reach me or not?

Thanks in advance.
ibby10
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: airsoft dragon mart Sep 15, 2007
CQB-03 wrote:do you want a RIS m4?.. i just got a mail from the AEG supplier..he still have this models...

BI-5181 M4 RIS
BI-3881

if you want tell me immediately...

Hi sir do you have a Bi 5281SPR?I came to late to bought it :cry:
If so pm me please here or in UAA.ph forum same username..
(i have also a M4 to trade in if needed)
Unimatronix
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 15, 2007
ibby10 wrote:I wanna know if airsoft guns are legal in the UAE, for example if i order one online will it reach me or not?

Thanks in advance.

I don't recommend it!!It's not really illegal but also not legal they simply don't have rules for that until now.For example:They handle guns with a plastic gearbox as a toy and you can buy it in some malls(marina mall,al ain mall)but who want that kind of airsoftguns?+ the guns are a way too expensive!But don't try to order online you loose your money and the gun and may you face some immigration offense and pay some bucks fine...
Unimatronix
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 15, 2007
Thanks for your help Unimatronix, i guess its safer not to order online then. Which is a real shame.
ibby10
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Games LoungeForum Rules

Return to Dubai Games Lounge