Where To Get NOC From Sharjah Police

Topic locked
Where to get NOC from Sharjah Police Sep 22, 2013
Hi,

I need to get an NOC from Sharjah Police (as my Visa is from FZ in Sharjah) to apply for a liquor license in Dubai, where I live, but I don't know which police station I need to go.
I tried to go to Sharjah Police HQ but they sent me to another place, which I couldn't find.

Can anyone tell me where I should go and how long it takes and how much it costs?

Thank you very much for help,

marcoinno
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Where To Get NOC From Sharjah Police Sep 22, 2013
Have you tried googling your question? Does the Sharjah Police have a website? That would be the best place to look I think.

--- Sep 22, 2013 ---

Ghttp://m.shjpolice.gov.ae/mobile_en/index.aspx

--- Sep 22, 2013 ---

Police clearance (Good Conduct) Certificate:
Police clearance (Good Conduct) Certificate is an important document which serves as a proof that the person has no criminal record or previously involved in criminal, breach of trust cases or violation of law both in his home country and during his residence in UAE. Both locals and expats are supposed to obtain this certificate.

Conditions and Instructions :
All compulsory fields should be filled in.
Make sure all entered information is correct.
Make sure all required documents are provided.

N.B. For more information please contact CID on Tel. 065631111.
I have read and agreed to all conditions.

--- Sep 22, 2013 ---

Copied from their website. It looks as if you may be able to get it via SMS. I didn't read all of it. Take a look at the website.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Where To Get NOC From Sharjah Police Sep 22, 2013
Thanks. I googled actually a while for that and the police website, which you outlined is a starting point. I actually called them last week serval times, but only was then forwarded to several other phone numbers to call, which ended up with no answers.

The reason why I posted in this forum is, to see if someone on that forum already got an NOC form Sharjah police and can let me know, how its done.

Otherwise I'll just take a trip to any of the Sharjah Police stations and let me direct from there... which usually ends up in several ours of running and driving around ;)

Thanks anyways, maybe its worth a shot filling out that document and see what happens.
marcoinno
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Apr 07, 2014
marcoinno ,did you have any luck as I need to do the same for Abu Dhabi.
natedog
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum