Salary Package Advice

Topic locked
  • Reply
Salary package advice Nov 19, 2009
Note that I have a wife and 2 kids, of which at least one is of early school-going age. My family will be living with me so I will have to pay for appropriate accommodation and schooling fees.
Please guide me about proper annual salary package. Thank you.

UAE, Dubai Forum starter
Posts: 1

  • Reply
Nov 19, 2009
depends on your standard of living topaz...

Rents for a 2 bedroom flat vary from 50,000 in Sharjah to 150,000 in the posh locations in Dubai. If you live in Sharjah, you gotta commute for 3 hours daily (Coming and Going).

If you want to live in Dubai, you can estimate an average of 80,000 for annual rent.

Schools cost a fortune - Fees for a good kindergarten is around 8,000 for 3 months. But there are cheaper schools as well (they may be good as well) - around 600 a month.

You can assume around 40% of your salary should go in rent and remaining 60% for the rest.
Dubai Forums Member
User avatar
Posts: 45
Location: Dubai

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum

  • Related topics
    Last post