Salary For Marketing/IT Position, What Should I Ask For??

Topic locked
Salary for marketing/IT position, what should I ask for?? Aug 31, 2008
Hi everybody,

A great forum, useful information, I just wanna have your opinion about a job offer in Dubai.

The position is marketing project manager in charge of middle east and africa, They need someone with marketing and Information Technology background, with experience at least 2 years and fluency in French/Arabic/English.

I fulfill all there requirements, I have 2 bachelor degree ( Higher business studies and Information technology) and a master degree in information technology. I have almost 3 years experience.

What do you think will be the adequate salary, I wanna ask for a reasonable one, I'll be relocated to Dubai with my wife.

Thank you in advance.

chitaurus
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 31, 2008
It seems like no one can help me!!!!!!
chitaurus
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 01, 2008
ok will give it a go... looks like a middle mgmnt job...call it 25 to 30k dhs per month
Sydneysider
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 01, 2008
Thank you for you reply, 25 to 30 dhs per month it include allowance (housing, flight,..) ??
chitaurus
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 02, 2008
chitaurus wrote:Thank you for you reply, 25 to 30 dhs per month it include allowance (housing, flight,..) ??

with 2 years exp, i would say salary of 20-25K all inclusive of allowances. the higher payin jobs all want 7-10 years of exp, but good luck with your offer
nuzbim
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 02, 2008
Also hate to say it, but as with all things in Dubai your nationality will play a big part aswell.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum