Pregnancy In Dubai

Topic locked
Pregnancy in Dubai Jan 25, 2009
Hi Guys!

Just found out that my wife is 7 weeks pregnant... =)

well... if you can point me to the right direction on things I need to know.. because we are planning to have our baby delivered here in Dubai...

Thank you in advance!

oh and we are officially married back from our home country in case representatives from the police are snooping around =)

Jot
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 25, 2009
congratulations!!!!!

:D
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Jan 25, 2009
if you use the search function here there is a lot of advice for you.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Pregnancy in Dubai Jan 25, 2009
Jot wrote:well... if you can point me to the right direction on things I need to know..

Jot this down Jot ... pregnancy in Dubai
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 08, 2009
I've tried searching too for 3 hours to be exact...must be lousy at using the search function....no luck, obstetrician recommendations are years old and the one I did find highly recommended back in 2006 no longer works here!!!

Anyone out there...please recommend an obstetrican. I'm due with my 2nd child in May, have just moved to Dubai, the springs, haven't had a check up for months due to the move so I'm getting a little worried. From what I can see, the American Hospital looks like my closest but would love any advice. We are covered for private insurance.

Thanks,
Karen
KarenH
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 08, 2009
KarenH wrote:I've tried searching too for 3 hours to be exact...must be lousy at using the search function....no luck, obstetrician recommendations are years old and the one I did find highly recommended back in 2006 no longer works here!!!

Anyone out there...please recommend an obstetrican. I'm due with my 2nd child in May, have just moved to Dubai, the springs, haven't had a check up for months due to the move so I'm getting a little worried. From what I can see, the American Hospital looks like my closest but would love any advice. We are covered for private insurance.

Thanks,
Karen

If your covered by your insurance I would have thought the American Hospital would be the best choice.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 08, 2009
Great, American hospital it is. Anyone know a good obstetrician that delivers there? I'd prefer if they were based somewhere around the springs area and delivered at the American Hospital so I don't have to do the commute every time.

Jot, who did your wife end up with?

Karen
KarenH
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum