Nurseries And Maids???

Topic locked
Re: Nurseries and Maids??? May 31, 2011
Did I hit a sore spot K? :(

It looks as if you aren't The World's Greatest Mommy you would have had us all believe!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Kanelli, use your Potshots thread if you want to continue calling someone a b*tch because you are clearly being bitchy.

Bitchy by definition: marked by or arising from malice; "a catty remark".
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Now now ladies.....no need to uncivilized :D
desertdudeshj

Re: Nurseries and Maids??? Jun 01, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:Did I hit a sore spot K? :(

It looks as if you aren't The World's Greatest Mommy you would have had us all believe!

If you can go back and find any post where I claim to be the world's greatest mommy I'll give you a gold star. :lol:

The funny thing is that in your attempt to take a shot at me for having a domestic helper and tout yourself as a good mom by managing your own house and children until school age, you have opened yourself up to criticism about the fact that once your kids were school age you sent them away to boarding school for years to be raised by others. You shot yourself in the foot on that one BM.

It is your aim to try to offend others, that's what you are famous for on this forum because ultimately you are an attention-seeking troll.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Nurseries and Maids??? Jun 01, 2011
I see you are resorting to when all else fails, start name calling, again Kanelli.

When you were telling us all you were a 'stay at home mom', I think you meant to say 'lady of leisure' didn't you? That's nothing to be ashamed of K. You go for it! I hope there doesn't come a time when you have to return to the real world, get a full time job, do your own menial tasks AND look after the kids! Phew!

I have to admit K. I've been selfish with the baby of the family. I've kept my beautiful Beth along side of me since she was born. You see we have perfectly good schools right on the door step. I hope I don't regret the missed opportunities that she would have had at an English girls boarding school.
Bethsmum

Re: Nurseries And Maids??? Jun 01, 2011
Has BM met me? Does she know if I make any income or not? Does she know how I parent or manage my house? The answer in all cases is NO.

BM, you are a rude, ignorant, vindictive, bit.ch - plain and simple.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:Has BM met me? Does she know if I make any income or not? Does she know how I parent or manage my house? The answer in all cases is NO.

BM, you are a rude, ignorant, vindictive, bit.ch - plain and simple.

Did you forget your FC rule?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bethsmum

You don't like to take pot shots at people in Fight Club because you want to crap over as many people in as many threads as possible in the main forum. And you can, because there is no moderator, and you are enjoying that fact.

You are a classic example of a toxic forum troll. You should have been dealt with a long time ago. I still have hope that Andyba will come to his senses and turf your a$$ at some point.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:You don't like to take pot shots at people in Fight Club because you want to crap over as many people in as many threads as possible in the main forum. And you can, because there is no moderator, and you are enjoying that fact.

You are a classic example of a toxic forum troll. You should have been dealt with a long time ago. I still have hope that Andyba will come to his senses and turf your a$$ at some point.

I reserve it for a select few or hadn't you noticed Kanelli?
Bethsmum

Your $hit affects the whole forum. You're proud of yourself, but you look like a complete loser for trolling like you do.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:Your $hit affects the whole forum. You're proud of yourself, but you look like a complete loser for trolling like you do.

You won't be able to talk like that if you get your wish for the new moderation K!

Better start practising!
Bethsmum

I've had years of practice. Those who have known me all these years on the forum know my usual kind of posting on here. I've started interesting discussions, helped others, and participated well in this community. I've been banned zero times in six years. The same cannot be said for you BM. I think you'll be having less fun on this forum once you have to be fully accountable for what you post. Oh well, there is always JBR Community Forum, or bangladesh.com :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:I've had years of practice. Those who have known me all these years on the forum know my usual kind of posting on here. I've started interesting discussions, helped others, and participated well in this community. I've been banned zero times in six years. The same cannot be said for you BM. I think you'll be having less fun on this forum once you have to be fully accountable for what you post. Oh well, there is always JBR Community Forum, or bangladesh.com :D

Jeez, what's it like to be as good as you?
Bethsmum

Seriously, what is your problem BM?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:Seriously, what is your problem BM?

Funnily enough I thought the same thing about you but couldn't be bothered to read the lecture I was bound to get in reply.
Bethsmum

My problem is that you have been following people around various threads to insult them instead of taking it to Fight Club. This thread is an example of you turning the veiled potshots at me to get a reaction in retaliation. It worked, you've had your fun. I'm glad this forum can be used as a great source of manipulation and entertainment for you, despite the cost to the harmony of the forum. This has been the problem with you all along. I've been here 6 years and you and your posse have been quite the special case.

Enjoy BM! At least YOU'RE having fun and that's all that's important.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:My problem is that you have been following people around various threads to insult them instead of taking it to Fight Club. This thread is an example of you turning the veiled potshots at me to get a reaction in retaliation. It worked, you've had your fun. I'm glad this forum can be used as a great source of manipulation and entertainment for you, despite the cost to the harmony of the forum. This has been the problem with you all along. I've been here 6 years and you and your posse have been quite the special case.

I thought so.
Bethsmum

kanelli wrote:My problem is that you have been following people around various threads to insult them instead of taking it to Fight Club. This thread is an example of you turning the veiled potshots at me to get a reaction in retaliation. It worked, you've had your fun. I'm glad this forum can be used as a great source of manipulation and entertainment for you, despite the cost to the harmony of the forum. This has been the problem with you all along. I've been here 6 years and you and your posse have been quite the special case.

Oh, no Kanelli. You're special.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sticking your nose in again, but you want to be left out, right? Good grief.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Come on now, be like the nice neighbours you are i.e Canada and USA. Kiss and make up.

I bet a lot of people would pay to see that !
desertdudeshj

kanelli wrote:Sticking your nose in again, but you want to be left out, right? Good grief.

Kanelli, Up to now, I haven't had a go with ANYONE for quite some time. Clearly I'm not the only one you have issues with. :shock: You brought it on yourself and you apparently can't bring yourself to keeping your mouth SHUT!!!!! Why don't you take another break, cool down, and when you make an appearance, do it nicer and let us get back to where we were before you brought all of this about. This one got you absolutely no where and set the forum back to a place we have all worked at to get away from.

If you can bring yourself to ignoring BM, stop stalking her.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Stalking her? WTF? You mean clicking on a thread is "stalking"? Get real.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

desertdudeshj

kanelli wrote:Stalking her? WTF? You mean clicking on a thread is "stalking"? Get real.

Clicking on a thread and posting!!! I call it stalking, I guess you want to call it "corrective behavior" on your part. You were on every thread she was on, right behind her!!!! Moooooooing.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I was in two threads commenting that she should take her insults to Fight Club. Are two threads, "every thread"? Seriously, you win the drama queen award today.

So I guess by your definition that means you've been stalking me?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:I was in two threads commenting that she should take her insults to Fight Club. Are two threads, "every thread"? Seriously, you win the drama queen award today.

So I guess by your definition that means you've been stalking me?

You are all over the place like dog poo. Stinky, stinky.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Are you going to post another toilet picture like last time? So immature.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:Are you going to post another toilet picture like last time? So immature.

No need to when there is you.

As for immaturity, I'm trying to communicate with you on a level that seems to be your comfort zone. I'm going back to where I was and look down on you as you continue to carry on like a child.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Actually, this thread had nothing to do with you beyond your initial advice to the original poster. You have come into it again only to insult me and you continue to do so.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:Actually, this thread had nothing to do with you beyond your initial advice to the original poster. You have come into it again only to insult me and you continue to do so.

And this thread has everything to do with you??? You really do give yourself way too much credit. Someone came on and asked for advice, which I gave. I really don't think you are in a position to give much advice as to how things are done in Dubai since you haven't lived here for several years. You may not have changed much during that time, but Dubai has.

My advice to you is to grow up and mind you own business.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum