Ministry Of Labour - Changing Visa To New Passport

  • Reply
Ministry of Labour - Changing Visa to new passport Feb 05, 2016
Hi Guys,

Old passport = India
Visa = Min of Labour - Stamped in Old passport - Indian

New Passport = Portuguese

I need to know if I need to transfer my visa to new Passport.

my old passport will be cancelled shortly & surrendered (i'm not sure surrendered means giving the passport physically or just cancelling in system)

someone from india who has done this kindly help me out.


Dubai Forum Guest
Posts: 2
Location: United Arab Emirates

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum