Medical License

Topic locked
medical license Sep 03, 2007
anyone know where i can find out info on gettin a medical license in dubai? if i've got a medical license from the US, what do i need to do to get it transferred to Dubai.

thanks

nuzbim
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 04, 2007
I'm scared that you'd ask that question on a forum and not someone in the medical profession.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 04, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:I'm scared that you'd ask that question on a forum and not someone in the medical profession.

You got a good point there Chocs :shock:

The answer to the question is that he should contact the Federal Ministry of Health.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 04, 2007
my brother has been askin the DOH and gettin no where. so i figured can't hurt to ask someone on here
nuzbim
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 04, 2007
I would suggest you contact an american doctor (or someone with a US license working in Dubai) and simply asked them what they did etc.... I am sure they will be willing to help you. Start at the "american" hospital or any hospital website in Dubai as they typically list the doctor's qualifications/certs on the website and so you can tell who already has a US certification, etc. A simple polite e-mail or phone call to one or more of them should do the trick.

Good luck.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum