Looking For Help: How To Get Company Certification In Dubai

Topic locked
Looking for help: how to get company certification in Dubai Sep 06, 2008
Hello all,

We are offering the architectural 3D renderings & animation service and getting the idea of haveing a branch office in Dubai.

One of friends told me, it is very hard to get the business company's certification in Dubai, at least more than 2 years and have to find another local person as the founders, he should own 51% and we own 49%, is that right?

Also, if we only want have 2-3 persons there, how about the expanse? anyone can give me the relative information? ( renting house for office, houses, accommodation ... )

We will very appreciate your valuable answers.

Best regards,

Phoenix3d

phoenix3d
Dubai Forum User

Sep 06, 2008
@phoenix,

company regulations are depending from your place of business in UAE.

1. Domestic: Yes, Company Law requires that 51% of the company are held by UAE national (so called sponsor)
2. Free Zone: 100% foreign ownership allowed, as well as operations domestic depending from the Free Zone.

One of friends told me, it is very hard to get the business company's certification in Dubai, at least more than 2 years

This is one of these "I know something although I've never been there" statements.
Usually registration of a local LLC in Dubai takes 1-3 weeks, which should be affordable.

Cost Break Ups are possible if there would be more info from you - either via this board or as PM.

Regards
M
matrjoschka
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum