Info On Nibras International School

Topic locked
Info on Nibras International School Apr 05, 2007
I have been called for an interview in this school. Does any one know anything about it I cant seem to find any info on the net. ARe the teachers Western? Whats the salary/accomodation like? What is the area(Green Community) like? Any help much appreciated.

smiley06
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 05, 2007
Don't know the school itself, but the Green Community is one of the more exclusive areas in Dubai so expect it to be full of Western staff - the rich are incredibly picky about who teaches their children here.
scot1870
Dubai Expat Helper

hey Apr 06, 2007
What else is in the green community area? I know there are a few Western teachers there alright. The school is fairly new so hard to find any info on it but still looking so any more info appreciated.
smiley06
Dubai Forum Visitor

HELP!! Apr 17, 2007
Arghhhh am finding it very difficult to get any info on the school bar the 'factual' stuff on the school website...does anyone know anything about the school? I have been offered a job there and in CHouiefat ...I have only heard bad things when it comes to teaching in Choueifat so am not sure but then again I know nothin about the other one so am finding it very difficult to decide.The money is the same and both situated a bit out of DUbai............
smiley06
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nibras International School Aug 20, 2008
Did you ever accept the job at Nibras International School? I have accepted, but I"m not leaving until August 28th, because of a strange miscommunication with the airline. They told me that the school/travel agent never confirmed the flight, and I wasn't on the flight. Because of the time difference (I'm in US), the school and I were unable to communicate in time for me to leave on August 19th. This leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth, however, it seems like it was just a mistake. I haven't been able to find a lot of information about the school other than the school website. Please let me know if you did accept the position, and if not, why you didn't? Thanks.
dubaijobs1680
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Aug 21, 2008
try using webcrawler instead of google.
i managed to find 63 odd pages relating to the school including school newspapers as well as a facebook group.

http://www.webcrawler.com/webcrawler/ws ... ceUrl=true
dbxsoul
Honored Member

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum