orangzeb143 wrote:Dear All.
I hope you all will be fine, here i would like to get your help to know about black listed person in UAE, here i want to share my big brother a brief story, he was working in a company in Abu dhabi and once he fight someone on something, this fight made big problem for him and even he get black listed due his fight, but he my brother said that i am not black listed but a six month banned stamped apply on me. but i asked here from his friends they told that he has been black listed here now, but here i dont know even my brother also, that either he is blacklisted or there is a stamped of ban in UAE.
on other hand he also keep in jail for a 2 months, but then after police send him to his country without providing him a passport.
Please kindly help me in this regard to know about
Why he did not provide a passport when he flying to home country?
Is there any procedure to check the case behind him online?
And how do I search for his passport?
Dear concerned person,
We can help you with your situation. We handle all issues and treat each case with care. All our work is done through LEGAL means. We cater to:
- Individual issues (blacklist, visa etc).
- Company issues (Special licenses, Sponsorship etc).
- Other Business related work.
Kindly send your inquiry or issue to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please also provide a brief summary if required.
Do not be shy or nervous to explain your situation as we have dealt with many cases. Your inquiries and issues will be discussed in a private manner with full confidentiality.
- Please avoid individuals who say they can do blacklist removals and special business licensing through illegal means. These people are FRAUDulent individuals.
Everything can be done in the UAE if you follow the legal procedures.
- We do not charge for our advice but we DO charge for our service.
- You MUST have the funds for our service and be WILLING to pay for the services we provide.
- Our pricing varies by each case.