How To Remove Someone Name From Black List Legally

Topic locked
how to remove someone name from black list legally Jul 20, 2013
Dear All.

I hope you all will be fine, here i would like to get your help to know about black listed person in UAE, here i want to share my big brother a brief story, he was working in a company in Abu dhabi and once he fight someone on something, this fight made big problem for him and even he get black listed due his fight, but he my brother said that i am not black listed but a six month banned stamped apply on me. but i asked here from his friends they told that he has been black listed here now, but here i dont know even my brother also, that either he is blacklisted or there is a stamped of ban in UAE.
on other hand he also keep in jail for a 2 months, but then after police send him to his country without providing him a passport.
Please kindly help me in this regard to know about

Why he did not provide a passport when he flying to home country?
Is there any procedure to check the case behind him online?
And how do I search for his passport?

orangzeb143
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: how to remove someone name from black list legally Aug 30, 2013
orangzeb143 wrote:Dear All.

I hope you all will be fine, here i would like to get your help to know about black listed person in UAE, here i want to share my big brother a brief story, he was working in a company in Abu dhabi and once he fight someone on something, this fight made big problem for him and even he get black listed due his fight, but he my brother said that i am not black listed but a six month banned stamped apply on me. but i asked here from his friends they told that he has been black listed here now, but here i dont know even my brother also, that either he is blacklisted or there is a stamped of ban in UAE.
on other hand he also keep in jail for a 2 months, but then after police send him to his country without providing him a passport.
Please kindly help me in this regard to know about

Why he did not provide a passport when he flying to home country?
Is there any procedure to check the case behind him online?
And how do I search for his passport?

Dear concerned person,

We can help you with your situation. We handle all issues and treat each case with care. All our work is done through LEGAL means. We cater to:

- Individual issues (blacklist, visa etc).
- Company issues (Special licenses, Sponsorship etc).
- Other Business related work.

Kindly send your inquiry or issue to uaehelp@yahoo.com . Please also provide a brief summary if required.

Do not be shy or nervous to explain your situation as we have dealt with many cases. Your inquiries and issues will be discussed in a private manner with full confidentiality.

Important Note:

- Please avoid individuals who say they can do blacklist removals and special business licensing through illegal means. These people are FRAUDulent individuals.

Everything can be done in the UAE if you follow the legal procedures.

- We do not charge for our advice but we DO charge for our service.

- You MUST have the funds for our service and be WILLING to pay for the services we provide.

- Our pricing varies by each case.

Best Regards,

UAE Help
Uaehelp
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: How To Remove Someone Name From Black List Legally Oct 21, 2013
Hi, i came dubai as a housemaid mployment visa.my sponsor cancelled me and stil dont have residence visa when she cancelled me that time. Then i stayed dubai 3 years without working visa.last amnesty dec.2013 i avail and now im in my country philippine. Thanks and i hope you can help me.please help me i want comeback and work leagal..thanks
Mavil
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: how to remove someone name from black list legally Dec 04, 2013
Sir, can somebody help me on how to remove my absconding case in Ministry of Labour, since I won my case from Duubai Court but still MOL did not accept my request for removal of my absconding, actually I did not run away, the company is closed when I came back from vacation, and they just promise me to wait because they will open soon. thank you
worriedme45
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Sep 04, 2014
i been a house maid in uae ajman i live with my sponsor for 9 months and he start to harast me so i decided to ran away from them,, after 1 yr leaving in dubai the pollice catch me and send me to my country!!!!! they said im blacklisted how i will know
rhyzza
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Oct 28, 2014
Uaehelp , Helo hope you will fine... I come dubai last Oct 2009.. I got the job After 1month and workligally..but after 10moths the company cut my visa and i try to get another job...But after a while i get the job iwait for almost a month for another visa from my new job...But the company cannot provide me a visa until i stay thre over and over a year.... Its almost one year and half i stay without visa.... aAfter that i decided to go back to phils.. I go to Al aweer immigration to got a clearance but cannot pay my overstay... Can you help me what to do...I want to go back in Dubai and promise not to avide the rules again.. ..My friend try to process my visa last sept 2014 butits rejected by immigration....
emelindamarin
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Nov 11, 2014
For the housemaid visa if they if scan eye in al awir immigration so they can come again to uae or no
Alliya
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How To Remove Someone Name From Black List Legally Feb 14, 2015
Hi im kaye, I'm here at dubai and working here ! I want to help my boyfriend remove his black listed here at dubai!! What i can do for it? To Make the story short , he tried to leave dubai and go at UK but unfortunately he did it. In other way he use a fake passport and they catch him and bringhim back at dubai and he went to jail and after he got on jail they give him markof black listed!!!how and on what way i can remove the bkack list to his name andcan comeback here!!! Thankyou
Kaye
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Feb 21, 2015
Dear Need help,

I am Eng from Pakistan, i first work in shahrjah, then i change my job to dubai and got good offer from again in dubai but my last company owner but one year
ban and new company try to much after showing my salary 20000 aed also ban not removed and now its 10 month finish and the same company who give me good offer
from dubai apply for my visit visa and its was rejected and when they try to search then the PRO found that visa is rejected from the CID office. dear i have
never did any thing wrong while i was in UAE, but my last company who put one year ban on me, owner of the company before cancellation 3 days ago he told me he
have good friends in CID,my question is can he make a problem if he have friends in CID and if CID people have rejected then how to solve this problem? with out
any mistake how they can do this ..i have ready and search so many place i found people writing that the same (name or Passport No) also if match with any one they
will reject it ?
plz need your help............. any one how can help me plz ..
my email dbjunejo423@gmail.com
dbjunejo
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 28, 2015
contact me for ban or blacklist problem
bhdkhan1@gmail.com
daud
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 28, 2015
Hi , My father got a lifetime ban since 2007 due the reason that his visa was expired for 9 months.. There is no criminal case on him.. During the cancellation of Visa, we were informed by ministry that my father will get only 6months ban but later when we applied for Visa then we came to know that the ban was for lifetime.. Is there any legal way that someone can help me to remove the ban ???

Thank you!!
imkh
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Remove Someone Name From Black List Legally Jan 02, 2016
orangzeb143 ,hi..if u need any assistance to remove blacklist legally pls send an email to abadiindxb@gmail.com.after reviewing may be i can help u

--- Jan 02, 2016 ---

worriedme45 ,hi..if u want to solve the same pls contact me on abadiindxb@gmail.com.after reviewing it i can tell u.
abadikka
Dubai Forums Member

Re: How To Remove Someone Name From Black List Legally Jun 09, 2016
Good information
clipthedeal
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum