Graduation Project (need Your Help)

Topic locked
Graduation Project (need your help) Oct 26, 2009
Assalam Aleikum, dear brothers and sisters
I'm Adil L. . I'm completing my course (International Entrepreneurship) in Antwerp (Belgium) and here I've already acquired knowledge in a lot of areas like marketing, management, accounting, information technology, logistics, etc ...

In the 2nd semester we are expected to do a graduation project abroad.
At this moment I am looking for a project in Dubai (from february to june) In consultation with the company, a project will be determined. This could be a market research, product launch, etc ....

Unfortunately it's very hard to do a graduation project in Dubai if you don't have the connections. So if anyone here could help me, with a company name or something, I would be very pleased.

Ma'salama, Adil.

Adil_88
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 27, 2009
You will have to provide more information than that. What exactly are you trying to accomplish here in Dubai? What kind of connections are you looking for? etc etc...
abyssdesire
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 27, 2009
abyssdesire wrote:You will have to provide more information than that. What exactly are you trying to accomplish here in Dubai? What kind of connections are you looking for? etc etc...

Slm.
Like I said, during the last 6 months of our course, we have to do a graduation project (for a company) in another country than Belgium. And I would really like to do this in Dubai. But I don't know any people or companies in Dubai that are willing to give me a project.
I could use company names, e-mails,..everything could help!

Thanks for reading! Greetings
Adil_88
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 28, 2009
Up
Adil_88
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 28, 2009
what kind of information u want..
i think i can help u out...
prettygal
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 29, 2009
prettygal wrote:what kind of information u want..
i think i can help u out...

Hello! first of all thank a lot for your interest..

Company names..persons, e-mail adresses..or maybe something else..i could use everything.

Kind regards
Adil_88
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 06, 2009
up
Adil_88
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 17, 2009
Try talking to Belgium Companies with subsidiaries in Dubai.

A few examples are 6CG and Arpadis
Rickydubai
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum