Etisalat

Topic locked
Etisalat Nov 15, 2006
I'm just reading this on Wikipedia:

A recent issue that has popped up is the blocking of VoIP. People who used to use Skype, MSN Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger for talking over the internet, are now unable to access their accounts.

Is this true? does this mean I cant sign into my MSN messenger account when I'm in Dubai? No Myspace? No Utube? oh wow! you get used to something for a good part of your life and then having to give up keeping in touch with your friends from around thw world is just plain SAD. If that infact is the case...please enlighten me.

alwayssuperstylin
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 16, 2006
MSN, Yahoo, Myspace, Youtube, Hi5...they all work man..

dont worry
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Etisalat Nov 16, 2006
alwayssuperstylin wrote:I'm just reading this on Wikipedia:

A recent issue that has popped up is the blocking of VoIP. People who used to use Skype, MSN Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger for talking over the internet, are now unable to access their accounts.

Is this true? does this mean I cant sign into my MSN messenger account when I'm in Dubai? No Myspace? No Utube? oh wow! you get used to something for a good part of your life and then having to give up keeping in touch with your friends from around thw world is just plain SAD. If that infact is the case...please enlighten me.

Skype is still blocked, the others are ok
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Etisalat Nov 16, 2006
alwayssuperstylin wrote:I'm just reading this on Wikipedia:

Skype is still blocked, the others are ok
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 16, 2006
phew...!
alwayssuperstylin
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum