Environmental & Safety Manager Moving To UAE/DUBAI

Topic locked
Environmental & Safety Manager moving to UAE/DUBAI Dec 25, 2005
I am a new member just registered, lot of good info to know, pl keep up the portal.
Hello,
I am a Environmental and safety Manager in India with 18 years experience and has been offered a job near Sharjah. I am offered furnished house,Car, Family status and annual passage to home with family by the company. What should be the base salary and other allowances, I should expect to consider the offer reasonable and accept.

My Present salary in India all inclusive is US$ 4500 per month, I work for a Multinational company in South India, of course 35% goes to taxmen in India.

I have 3 kids in High School and we all will be relocating, so what will be the school fees in Indian CBSE/ International school besides school transport and uniform costs Etc. How good are the Indian schools out there with standards in India. I give high priority for this
How much would the food / provisons cost per month (Vegetarian)
How far is Sharjah from Dubai, I may need to move further from Sharjah too for work. Do I live in Dubai or Sharjah.
How to work out Private Insurance to cover all general medication as I expect to spend about 200US$ per month for medical support for family.
Can anyone enlighten me on what Furnished house mean in Dubai.
I look for around 6000 AED savings per month.

Thanks in advance for all the responses.
Regards
lalithakarthik.

lalithakarthik
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum