Cats In Dubai

Topic locked
cats in dubai Apr 24, 2005
Hi!!! My husband and I will be moving to Dubai in 2 weeks. We have a cat and we would like him to come too. Are cats usually accepted when you rent a villa??? (for example in the Springs).
Has anyone taken a cat from Europe???What fo you need to present?? I have the European pet passport and all the vaccinations in order...is this enoguh or should he do a quarantine???

thank you!!1

(I am really looking forward to go to Dubai!!!)

Myanci1
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: cats in dubai Apr 25, 2005
Myanci1 wrote:Hi!!! My husband and I will be moving to Dubai in 2 weeks. We have a cat and we would like him to come too. Are cats usually accepted when you rent a villa??? (for example in the Springs).
Has anyone taken a cat from Europe???What fo you need to present?? I have the European pet passport and all the vaccinations in order...is this enoguh or should he do a quarantine???

thank you!!1

(I am really looking forward to go to Dubai!!!)

There are loads of cat in Middle East. Just dump or sell ur cat and get a new one here. I have many cats and one of em is so smart that I train em as sniper. :D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: cats in dubai Apr 25, 2005
I don't want another cat....
Can anyone really help me???
Myanci1
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 25, 2005
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 25, 2005
Thankx!
Myanci1
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 25, 2005
Feipo is an asian... They eat cats.... So I would watch it or it would end up being on the dinner table of some sick asian family...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Cats Apr 27, 2005
true, plenty of cats, don't think there is any quarentine, all must be older than 3 months though (which i assume they are). you will need to bring and keep up todate your pet passport and vaccination records (for if and when u leave here).

if you rent pets are at the discresion of the landlord. if you buy in the springs the place is yours and you can have domestic animals (even a goat i think, although it may not make it past Eid :))

good luck with the mosquitos at the springs - maybe you better bring a frog or a few chamelions as well! :)
dbxsoul
Honored Member

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum