Best Drinking City In The World

Topic locked
Best Drinking City in the World Jun 26, 2006
I thought when coming out to live in Dubai that i would become a pioneer. Alias i arrive in Dubai settle in and the next thing i know i am painting the town red every night of the week. How surreal is that??

Most of the night clubs/bars are brilliant and getting drunk is realy good fun in them to, not to mention the fantastic looking ladies who are very easy on the eye!
Dubai is great and i would advise anyone to give it a go really worth a look. Got the residency sorted out and i don't think i'll ever go back to freezing cold Northern Ireland!!!

One draw back don't think of driving your car after 7pm, YOU WILL BECOME SUICIDAL. I gest not the traffic is horrendous.

WAXY O'CONNORS (ASCOT HOTEL, BUR DUBAI) definately my choice of best bar in Dubai.

seeya

muckman03
Dubai Forum Visitor

Derry girl Jun 27, 2006
Hi Muckman

So you're a fellow Northern Irelander in Dubai! I'm a Derry girl myself and I'm in the process of moving out to Dubai with my husband. So you say theres plenty of partying- sounds great!

I can't believe when people say the weather in summer is horrendous because its too hot, I'm looking out the window of my apartment in Manchester now and its freezing, windy and raining at the peak of summer!! Now thats horrendous!
maryellen
Dubai Forum User

Jun 28, 2006
What is the best way to get around th traffic. Is there any public transportation?
sunnybright
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 28, 2006
sunnybright wrote:What is the best way to get around th traffic. Is there any public transportation?

Yes
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 28, 2006
sunnybright wrote:What is the best way to get around th traffic. Is there any public transportation?

yes there is ..but how would that get u around traffic?????
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 28, 2006
Best way to get around traffic is to stay put in the office/home until about 9pm :P
Nassar
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Derry girl Jun 28, 2006
maryellen wrote:Hi Muckman

So you're a fellow Northern Irelander in Dubai! I'm a Derry girl myself and I'm in the process of moving out to Dubai with my husband. So you say theres plenty of partying- sounds great!

I can't believe when people say the weather in summer is horrendous because its too hot, I'm looking out the window of my apartment in Manchester now and its freezing, windy and raining at the peak of summer!! Now thats horrendous!

Yes, but 50 degrees and 80% humidity? Think you can handle that? Yuk!

Another good bar is the Irish Village! Just like home!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 08, 2006
Irish Village is nice if your not a bevy merchant cause you’ll wait for EVER to be served, if you like rock music get your selves down to the Sea View, the band in there are AMAZIN, where ever you end out, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black Betty
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum