Absconding

Topic locked
absconding Jun 03, 2014
ive been asked to signed a cancelation then been told to wait for a month since my boss needs to travel for a month he cant wait to process my cancelation that time. then after 5 weeks he told me that im already cancelled a month ago so im already used my 1 month grace period so it means since that day im already overstaying here in dubai and charge to pay penalty per day! when i spoke to him regarding that why he didnt gave to me my passport and cancelations papers with settlements of my benefits based on my contract after 6 years .. he said he doesnt have anymore obligations to me regarding benefits and 2 months salaries unpaid since i signed the cancelation, thats clearly means that he intend to decieved me . and when i asked my passport because theres new job waiting for my papers to process.. my ex boss said i have to work for him in his aprtment if i want my passport !! im so disappointed and helpless all i want is to work and get a new job to see my mother soon because she is sick! just need a new visa that i can easilly comeback here in dubai because i need a job to support my parents hospitalization!!! these people is giving me a hardtime now filing me an absconding case againts me !! after they learned that i file a case to get my passport back!!! im so helpless and scared i dont know what to do !! after all 11 years ive been working to this family then they hired me 6 years ago to work in there office but i end up working in there house!!! madame and the kids already left 3 months ago so the husband has no right to continue my service but they abandoned me like an animal and nothing left me but this problem !! my family doesnt know all about this !!! please help me!!!!!!! pleasee

almskie
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Absconding Jul 04, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,

My company filed me an absconding case and its already more than a month i stayed here since i've absconded because i dont have still ticket going back to my country since i resigned to the company. The company said that my passport is already in dubai immigration. Once i have a ticket going bact to my country, do i need to go to immigration to surrender and get the passport? do they send me at once going back to my country once i have a ticket? Do you think, there is no hefty for me bout this? Please i want to know.

Thank you so much.
MEYOU
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum