Rahat Fateh Concert

Topic locked
rahat fateh concert Mar 05, 2008
for info call :043346788

amna383
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: rahat fateh concert Mar 16, 2008
amna383 wrote:for info call :043346788

there is a language in which rahat means s.h.it...so its gonna be a s.h.it or a s.h.ity concert?
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 16, 2008
may i know which language? Rahat means happyness and Rahat is the name of a very famous singer of Pakistan.n take my advise dear, unless u know the rite meanings if words, dont give your Sh**TY comments !!!
amna383
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: rahat fateh concert Mar 16, 2008
btw raidah means wat , m wonderin , cuz i know a language in wch ... lol foget it ! smart ppl wud understand wat am pointin @ :P
amna383
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 16, 2008
my dear, you made a mistake, you took the comment as if it was directed to you or your name personally...

but im happy i gave you a reason to entertain yourself :D
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 16, 2008
well yeah u r rite, anyone who belongs to my country , is related to me so i wud definately take it on myself so miss shytty u shud watch it in future!!!
amna383
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 16, 2008
IF you're going to post info about an event, please could we have more info than just a phone number, as stated in the posting guidelines.

Date, venue, cost etc etc.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 16, 2008
Oh you're a mod here? You guys should have a fricken title!
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 17, 2008
Amna, can you give us more info about the concert, I think there are lots of people here who likes to listen his music...... :D

ASAP...
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: rahat fateh concert Mar 27, 2008
raidah wrote:
amna383 wrote:for info call :043346788

there is a language in which rahat means s.h.it...so its gonna be a s.h.it or a s.h.ity concert?

well the guy is good and his uncle was better. he aint shit but the concert will be. there will be oily mechanics from dubai, shj and abu dhabi and ajman attending these concerts. the price will be too much and for that price i can sit in my car and listen to him there :D. not worth it.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 24, 2009
im a big fan of rahat, he is not as good as Nusrat fateh ali khan, but i think he is slowly getting there
emzy
Dubai Forum User

Mar 31, 2009
emzy wrote:im a big fan of rahat, he is not as good as Nusrat fateh ali khan, but i think he is slowly getting there

i agree with you friend
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 01, 2009
Hmm!!.. it's Okay! i guess evry singer n actor is good in his/her way of style!.. So people stay cool n have fun in the forum!...

God we have so much rude comment's between memeber's!.........
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 20, 2009
Rahat Fateh concert. i want to go there could you please tell me more about the concert place.
obituary07
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai EventsForum Rules

Return to Dubai Events