Help With Advancing Language Skills

Topic locked
Help with Advancing language skills Sep 14, 2010
Hello All

I am looking to advance my farsi as I need it for making contact with Iranian corporations (most there speak very little English and almost no Arabic). I have searched for tutors as well as college courses with little luck.
I read somewhere that there are over 200,000 Iranians here so I would assume that I should be able to get someone to help.
Appreciate any help you can provide.

AK

kout67
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Help with Advancing language skills Sep 15, 2010
Hi, I speak farsi, How much u know the language and what u wanna learn abt it?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Help With Advancing Language Skills May 09, 2013
Persian / Farsi inherits the alfabats from Arabic. So if you know arabic, it wont be an issue for you to pronounce it. The phonetics are not that complex like in Arabic. And yes you cannot learn it all unless you have on Farsi speaker all the time around you. Consider making a Farsi friend instead of a Tutor. You can also mingle up with different language groups on meetup.
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Help With Advancing Language Skills Oct 22, 2013
PTLLS is a Premium course which is now available in dubai. It is first stage of a PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education) in Lifelong learning sector. PTLLS offers a comprehensive outline to the role and responsibilities of the teacher, tutor or trainer. PTLLS is a relatively new program which will replace the popular CIEH Professional Trainer Certificate (PTC)I in near future.
nistgulf
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai EducationForum Rules

Return to Dubai Education