Help Needed: Schools In Sharjah

Topic locked
Help needed: Schools in Sharjah Dec 07, 2011
Hi Guys,

Need help, our daughter turns 4 next summer and we need to sort school out for her. We live in sharjah but most likely moving to UAQ Marina in April. Although we decided to stick to schools around sharjah/ajman as we both work on ajman freezone as well. Big benefit would be if a nursery was at the same place as we have a baby who will be starting nursery next september as well. We are planning to go and look at Sharjah English and Victoria English. One major thing on our mind is the kids there, without sounding bad we would prefer it if there is some english/western kids there for her to befriend (she has none at nursery now) Also i read on Dubai FAQ site that KG1/FS1 is age 3-4 is that right? so she will be in FS2 next september?

Can anyone recommend any schools round here???

Thanks in advance

Dani x

dani2107
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Help needed: Schools in Sharjah Feb 19, 2012
My kids are in Australian International School in Sharjah. I'm very happy with them. Class sizes are small, teachers seem very enthusiastic and are mainly trained and experienced in Australia, kids are a mix of local, Asian and Western.

--- Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:19 pm ---

I think your daughter should be starting year 1 September next year.
blueshift
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Help Needed: Schools In Sharjah Feb 20, 2012
We are currently waiting to hear from Sharjah English school in Sharjah about her admission exams and she will be going into fs2 next september
dani2107
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Help Needed: Schools In Sharjah Feb 21, 2012
Harrymartin ,

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that dani2107 and I are married and thanked us for our update. I'm not sure why you think we're married - but in reality I've never met her.

On behalf of dani2107 and myself - you're welcome.
blueshift
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Help Needed: Schools In Sharjah Feb 21, 2012
Ha ha don't know where that impression came from, I am married but to m412tyn on here not blueshift.
dani2107
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Help Needed: Schools In Sharjah Mar 27, 2012
which is the best school in sharjah with british sylabus
Alexo333
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Help Needed: Schools In Sharjah Mar 27, 2012
We have just enrolled Cadence at Sharjah English School, dont know much about the schools in the area but were told that SES was one of the best in the area. Fees reflect this as well 21000 for FS1 and then 30900 for FS2-year 2
dani2107
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Help Needed: Schools In Sharjah May 09, 2013
Rules on Primary education are getting tough to focus on Quality from Ministry of Education. I believe every school is striving to provide good quality so regardless of school type, just see which is the nearest and which one you can afford. :) I wish farewell to your little princess.
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai EducationForum Rules

Return to Dubai Education