Worst Drivers In Dubai

Topic locked
Feb 03, 2009
zzzane wrote:
rudeboy wrote:sorry was confusing the r34 with the r32. mind you the r34 is a monster too. the japs have some nice cars including the godzilla, supra, evo, nsx, s8000.

sorry but the guy from top gear says r32 is the best so cant really argue with him :D

S8000? Did Honda just release a V8 powered muscle car? :lol:

Sorry but the same guy from Top Gear also says that all c*cks drive Audis. 'nuff said. :P

he also said grand mums drive a beemer :D

good thing i dont drive a germaaan car :D

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 03, 2009
What do you drive? A Yank car?
zzzane
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 03, 2009
zzzane wrote:What do you drive? A Yank car?

2 Jap Cars :)

Yanks make muscle cars. big car with big engines.

Japs make an economical car with a perfect engine which matches your Yanks muscle engine :D

so Yanks = Not so clever
Japs = Very clever
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 03, 2009

311bhp 4.4-litre V8 Executive
The V8 is superbly refined when cruising and, when asked to pile on speed, sounds like a grizzly bear clearing its throat. However, exorbitant running costs – including average fuel economy of just 20.9mpg – mean it will sell in tiny numbers in the UK.

On top of SE models' features you gain sat-nav, bespoke leather upholstery, heated front seats, a powered passenger seat, extra wood trim, upgraded stereo, xenon headlamps, flashier exterior trim and a refrigerator in the front armrest.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 03, 2009
Ze Germans = cleverest of all! :D

Good luck trying to top 60 in that boring Jap toaster.
zzzane
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 03, 2009
sage & onion wrote:Image

The V8 is superbly refined when cruising and, when asked to pile on speed, sounds like a grizzly bear clearing its throat. However, exorbitant running costs – including average fuel economy of just 20.9mpg – mean it will sell in tiny numbers in the UK.

On top of SE models' features you gain sat-nav, bespoke leather upholstery, heated front seats, a powered passenger seat, extra wood trim, upgraded stereo, xenon headlamps, flashier exterior trim and a refrigerator in the front armrest.

lol looks like a bloody toad :D

"sounds like a grizzly bear clearing its throat" :S hehehhe hahahah you mean it sounds like a big fat ugly toad swimming around a pond :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 03, 2009
rudeboy wrote:sorry was confusing the r34 with the r32. mind you the r34 is a monster too. the japs have some nice cars including the godzilla, supra, evo, nsx, s8000.

sorry but the guy from top gear says r32 is the best so cant really argue with him :D

you should change your name to riceboy. :lol: rice rice baby :) i bet your car is filled with neons and fancy stickers eh?
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 03, 2009
xero_ wrote:

you should change your name to riceboy. :lol: rice rice baby :) i bet your car is filled with neons and fancy stickers eh?

oh plz. u think i go around having the jamaican flag in my car :S sorry but my name aint xero :p :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 03, 2009
rudeboy wrote:

"sounds like a grizzly bear clearing its throat" :S hehehhe hahahah you mean it sounds like a big fat ugly toad swimming around a pond :D

Sounds like jealous comments, come on, what do you drive?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 03, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

nissan batrol super safari 2003 4.8 lts. when u rev it, its like a lion waking up from its sleep :D

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

nissan batrol super safari 2003 4.8 lts. when u rev it, its like a lion waking up from its sleep :D

No answer was the stern reply
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 04, 2009
i drive a nissan "batrol" :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
The new Patrol is so fugly that it makes the Land Cruiser look like a beauty pageant winner.
zzzane
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 04, 2009
zzzane wrote:The new Patrol is so fugly that it makes the Land Cruiser look like a beauty pageant winner.

i have to agree with you but honestly speaking a beauty pageant is better then a toad or a frog :D would you prefer riding a beauty pageant or a frog :D

anyway i drive the 2004 model :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
rudeboy wrote:i drive a nissan "batrol" :D

Good for you, I prefer my Volvo.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 04, 2009
sage & onion wrote:

you mean your toad :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I like my vehicle and I enjoy driving it, and to compare it to a toad is laughable.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 04, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I like my vehicle and I enjoy driving it, and to compare it to a toad is laughable.

:)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
I think that many cab drivers are really dangerous but the most dangerous drivers are still the women I think
because well as I know from myself I still tend to some times during driving I might wanna arange my hair or put on some more gloss or anything. or just see if I look ok. because of this trust me I barely escaped huuge accidents.
But guys dont worrie u have one less woman to worrie about because I officialy am off the roads haha. I now reather use cabs or let my friends drive :)
NightFairy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 04, 2009
NightFairy wrote:I think that many cab drivers are really dangerous but the most dangerous drivers are still the women I think
because well as I know from myself I still tend to some times during driving I might wanna arange my hair or put on some more gloss or anything. or just see if I look ok. because of this trust me I barely escaped huuge accidents.
But guys dont worrie u have one less woman to worrie about because I officialy am off the roads haha. I now reather use cabs or let my friends drive :)

Damn, you were a stereotypical woman driver.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 09, 2009
haha hey women cant help it if they always wanna try to look at theyr best :)
NightFairy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 10, 2009
No matter what the damn newspapers say or polls show, my conclusion is that the worst drivers are anyone from the western arab world - egyptian, lebanese, palestinians, the entire lot. These guys are ready to kill anyone on the road - as I nearly got so today. They are ready to kill and run off too. I would say locals are still better, but if there's anyone who need to be kicked out from this place or anywhere its the above guys.

I shouldnt be mentioning nationalities but although I may be labelled racist, thats the fact.
michaeldubai
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 10, 2009
Agree with the above poster. Generalizations arent pretty but there's not much you can do when 80% drivers from a particular place drive in a similar way.

Arab expats are very prone to jumping red signals (even more than locals). South Indians are quite panicky, while some Canadians are safety-obsessed.... :P
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 10, 2009
Taxi drivers scare the hell outta me. And minibus drivers!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 12, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Taxi drivers scare the hell outta me. And minibus drivers!

women drivers scare the heebeejibees out of me. if i have to overtake a woman driver, i will make sure that i overtake her with 3 or 4 lanes between her car and my car :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 12, 2009
rudeboy wrote:

women drivers scare the heebeejibees out of me. if i have to overtake a woman driver, i will make sure that i overtake her with 3 or 4 lanes between her car and my car :D

This is dedicated to ALL WOMEN
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Women driving in Action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZlhpfCdyS4
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 12, 2009
quatroporte wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

This is dedicated to ALL WOMEN

Women driving in Action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZlhpfCdyS4

LOL NICE ONE. women co-ordination at its best. no wonder they only good at one thing ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 12, 2009
rudeboy wrote:

:D :D :D
well............ me too.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 12, 2009
BlackburnRovers wrote:Agree with the above poster. Generalizations arent pretty but there's not much you can do when 80% drivers from a particular place drive in a similar way.

Arab expats are very prone to jumping red signals (even more than locals). South Indians are quite panicky, while some Canadians are safety-obsessed.... :P

true.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 12, 2009
honestly speaking its not womens fault.

its the automatic cars. :D and the fact they confuse reverse with going forward :D.

so they sit in a automatic car, yank the gear down thinking it is in drive mode, give lots of rev and they find out instead of going forward they are going backwards :D.

all the other stupid things they do cant be explained. all i can say is that they are the WOMENZ :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat