If Women Ruled The World

Topic locked
May 24, 2006
:lol: G, and I bet u thought I was trying to make a smart arse comment ;)

XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 24, 2006
:lol: This truly was unbelievable-I have nevr seen such half-arsed parking in my life. They must have all been running late for their spa treatments.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 24, 2006
Ooooh ooooh ooooh - if women ruled the world......

1) There would be more shoe shops
2) It would be law that you had to have matching accesories for each outfit
3) Each car would need to be fitted with parking sensors - so that rear view mirrors can be used for make-up application

I'll think of some more over lunch (and make a few more enemies on here!! :lol:)
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 24, 2006
Then everybody would had to wear a skirt !!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

May 24, 2006
1. toilets wouldn't have a lift up seat
2. consuming beer would be banned
3. the luggage allowance on flights would be increased by 20kg to cover handbags
dbxsoul
Honored Member

May 24, 2006
dbxsoul wrote:3. the luggage allowance on flights would be increased by 20kg to cover handbags

Like the third one!! Men could use the extra 20kg for something usefull, like, erm, golf clubs, or maybe some power tools of some description!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 24, 2006
then again, if women were to make men redundant, they may need a power tool allowance of thier own :lol:

you realise of course, that we won the debate before it even started ... the statement was "if women ruled the world..."
dbxsoul
Honored Member

May 24, 2006
dbxsoul wrote:you realise of course, that we won the debate before it even started ... the statement was "if women ruled the world..."

8)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 24, 2006
dbxsoul wrote:then again, if women were to make men redundant, they may need a power tool allowance of thier own :lol:

you realise of course, that we won the debate before it even started ... the statement was "if women ruled the world..."

Ooooh, you are asking for it!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 24, 2006
lay on mcduff :lol:
dbxsoul
Honored Member

May 24, 2006
sorry gab, i should have warned you... i'm a slow starter and like to sit on the sidelines, but once i get warmed up ....
dbxsoul
Honored Member

May 24, 2006
dbxsoul wrote:sorry gab, i should have warned you... i'm a slow starter and like to sit on the sidelines, but once i get warmed up ....

You go Soul!!! Its about time us men stuck together and fought back!!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 24, 2006
i just figured why gabs has so many postings .... her husband must have installed a computer in the kitchen ..... :lol:

mmmmm .... methinks that should put the cat amongst the pigeons
dbxsoul
Honored Member

May 24, 2006
dbxsoul wrote:i just figured why gabs has so many postings .... her husband must have installed a computer in the kitchen ..... :lol:

mmmmm .... methinks that should put the cat amongst the pigeons

Yes and it's tied to my apron strings.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 27, 2006
GAB wrote:Not at all, if you buy the drinks or shisha at the next forum meet.

done.

maybe both.
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

May 27, 2006
WOW!! We at DF like you lots!! :D
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 27, 2006
Haven't you heard the term, 'Behind every good man there's a great woman'? Well there's a reason for that.

Women are already in charge, we just like the men to think they are and massage their fragile egos into doing what we want them to, because most men are after all gullible beings who'll do anything for a bit of skirt. They're easily manipulated and just like to think they're making the decisions, where as in many cases we just let them think all the good ideas are their's.

Oh dear what a shame.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 27, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Haven't you heard the term, 'Behind every good man there's a great woman'? Well there's a reason for that.

Women are already in charge, we just like the men to think they are and massage their fragile egos into doing what we want them to, because most men are after all gullible beings who'll do anything for a bit of skirt. They're easily manipulated and just like to think they're making the decisions, where as in many cases we just let them think all the good ideas are their's.

Oh dear what a shame.

:lol: :lol: PMSL
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 27, 2006
Well it's true enough. Althougb of course you'd never find any man admitting to it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat