Why Does It Always Happen To Me..anyone Experience The Same?

Topic locked
Why does it always happen to me..anyone experience the same? Feb 12, 2007
Does anyone else feel the same pain .... lol

Today has been one disaster after another...the traffic lights we out so I was really late for work, i get to work and tecom have disconnected us, I spend 3 hours getting it sorted only to be called in the afternoon telling me we owe more money but they can't tell me the breakdown as they are updating thier systems on what we owe but apparently we owe one huge amount for the last 5 months of service! Catch 22 - I can't issue payment with out the detail and they can't reconnect our service!

A can of Pepsi exploded on the rear seat of my new jeep! Not fair. I pull over to the side to sort it - bang - caught the jeep door as I open it.

Then I had to go to BUR for a 6.30 appointment with a customer, sat in traffic on SZR customer cancels so I go home.

I had to cancel tennis with Tropic to go to the appointment!! and miss the gym. And it is only 18.22 - hope the night gets better.

It has been a frustrating day - but I worked from home for the afternoon.

Does anyone else get these days which go from bad to worse!!!

The only upside so far is I will be at home tomorrow. ;)

Lou
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 12, 2007
Only knowledge and yourself can bring you to freedom.
guest999

Feb 12, 2007
I wish I could whine about Pepsi dirtying my NEW JEEP!

I see your point though. We all have those days.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 12, 2007
i had breakfast at the Royal Mirage...but I had to leave early...stupid client call...:(....<----just one of those days :p
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 12, 2007
if it makes you feel better i had a flight from hell non stop busy threw curry over a passanger (damn turbulence!!) no food in the house to lazy to go get some. knocked my ash tray onto my clean bed....decided the best place for me is to be is the sofa little to no harm can come to me there ..i hope :) oh well worst things happen at sea
emurella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 12, 2007
Dear Lou,

Try to sleep with the lights on, the night is going to be very long for you!!!!

:lol:

I've been sometimes so much unlucky that the only thing that i could think of, was to stay in bed....... I feel your pain :(
Greekman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 12, 2007
ok..well...my day hasnt been that good..i have a sore throat....and..i ahve been lazyin around on my couch the whole evening (though i did run today:)!)....and for the past 2 hrs i have been contemplating gettin hot soup at the mall....

i shud go get it now....
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 12, 2007
have chicken soup it cures everythng and ice cream for your throat... feel better soon
emurella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 12, 2007
emurella wrote:have chicken soup it cures everythng and ice cream for your throat... feel better soon

thanx :)....will go do just that!
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 12, 2007
emurella wrote:have chicken soup it cures everythng and ice cream for your throat... feel better soon

Chicken soup with ginger in it will cure the throat
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 12, 2007
Hi Lou,

I know what you mean.

Some days are just bad :banghead:

Everybody has these days.....

Cheer up :wink:

Your poor jeep!! How was her name? I forgot it :oops:

It starts with L...
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 12, 2007
Hey Cyrix,

I hope my tips were helpfully.

Did you get everything?

Get well soon :wink:
Tropic23

Feb 12, 2007
thanks for the tips people:)...just had my chicken corn soup....good!...and ill munch on those pineapples...tropic....after pizza..:p...i have a sudden craving for it :shock:
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 13, 2007
:happy8:
Tropic23

Feb 13, 2007
Damn what u wailing bout its my day 2 day garbage full of drama like a soap opera hahhahah live with it & damn i liked the tennis part so WHIIIITE damn i wish i knew how to play it hahahhahahahhahah

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Feb 13, 2007
emurella wrote:if it makes you feel better i had a flight from hell non stop busy threw curry over a passanger (damn turbulence!!) no food in the house to lazy to go get some. knocked my ash tray onto my clean bed....decided the best place for me is to be is the sofa little to no harm can come to me there ..i hope :) oh well worst things happen at sea

There will be no falling off the boat! Otherwise I'll have to send someone into rescue you!!!!!!! And how was the sofa...take it was movie night ??

Tropic23 wrote:Hi Lou,

I know what you mean.

Some days are just bad :banghead:

Everybody has these days.....

Cheer up :wink:

Your poor jeep!! How was her name? I forgot it :oops:

It starts with L...

The naming crisis on the jeep continues...Lola was last on the discussion board...but that has know been vetoed so still looking... :? :?

ISH wrote:Damn what u wailing bout its my day 2 day garbage full of drama like a soap opera hahhahah live with it & damn i liked the tennis part so WHIIIITE damn i wish i knew how to play it hahahhahahahhahah

DON
ISH

hell no...I can't play for shite, not picked up a racquet since school about 10 years ago! watching me play is like watching paint dry or worse badminton tennis- it ain't worth the bother....ha

Cyrix- hope you get better for the weekend!
Lou
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 13, 2007
its just one of those days....
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 13, 2007
The naming crisis on the jeep continues...Lola was last on the discussion board...but that has know been vetoed so still looking... :? :?

thought you were going with jezzabell? or has that been vetoed too :(
emurella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 13, 2007
emurella wrote: thought you were going with jezzabell? or has that been vetoed too :(

Still like it .... Jez....Jezzie....mm mm maybe she'll name herself this weekend let's see.
Lou
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 13, 2007
emurella wrote:The naming crisis on the jeep continues...Lola was last on the discussion board...but that has know been vetoed so still looking... :? :?

Jezzabell? Sounds good...... :wink:
Tropic23

Feb 13, 2007
Tropic23 wrote:
emurella wrote:The naming crisis on the jeep continues...Lola was last on the discussion board...but that has know been vetoed so still looking... :? :?

Jezzabell? Sounds good...... :wink:

Thumbs up from Tropic, we'll see after the weekend! :shock: :lol:
Lou
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat