Whiffy Germans Wurst In Bed, Followed By Lazy British Blokes

Topic locked
Whiffy Germans Wurst in Bed, followed by Lazy British Blokes Sep 29, 2009
'Whiffy Germans are wurst lovers'

By STAFF REPORTER

Published: 28 Sep 2009

GERMAN men have been voted the world's wurst lovers — narrowly beating British blokes to the unwanted title.
A poll found that Germans are too SMELLY to be a hit between the sheets.

English lovers came second because they are so lazy, while men from Sweden were branded "too quick to finish" and came third.

Spanish men topped the table as the best lovers followed by Brazilians and Italians.

The survey quizzed 15,000 globetrotters who were asked to rate nations on their ability in the sack and give reasons for their answers.

Germans were deemed to have bad body odour and Englishmen were accused of letting women do all the work.

Men from Holland were "too rough" between the bed covers and Americans were accused of being "too dominating" in the bedroom.

Greek guys were said to be a bit too soppy to fully satisfy a woman.

Other countries who did not fare well in the poll were Scotland, Turkey (too sweaty) and Wales (too selfish).

Russian men crept in at tenth place amid accusations they are too hairy for the average woman.

A spokesperson for pollsters OnePoll.com said: "Well-travelled lovers have named and shamed those blokes who don't satisfy them between the sheets.

"These results are an eye-opener for thousands of men around the world and female travellers might judge potential new lovers by looking at these results.

"And because English lads fared pretty badly, they need to up their game if they want to be popular on the international scene."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... overs.html

:) :)

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
Haha read this, this morning. I have to say that I don't necessarily agree with their findings - lol.

But it is funny - oh dear!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Whiffy Germans Wurst in Bed, followed by Lazy British Bl Sep 29, 2009
[quote=
Englishmen were accused of letting women do all the work.
[/quote]

....and what's wrong with that? :D
BlueOrb
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 29, 2009
erm it's not good! :wink:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 29, 2009
....at least you get what you want! It's a bit like taking your wife/girlfriend shopping for a present.......you don't buy her clothes. etc that she doesn't want. You let her choose, and you just pay the bill. She's happy! Your happy because she's happy! Everyone's a winner!

(by the way, i'm only joking!)
BlueOrb
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 29, 2009
never would have thought germans would be qualified as smelly :shock: :lol:

interesting that there is no mentioning about arabs. they can be 2 types, no mid class really. either very good, or very bad
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 29, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Haha read this, this morning. I have to say that I don't necessarily agree with their findings - lol.

But it is funny - oh dear!

I found this survey to be more humorous and entertaining than being scientifically credible!

But it was fun to read nonethless!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
raidah wrote:never would have thought germans would be qualified as smelly :shock: :lol:

interesting that there is no mentioning about arabs. they can be 2 types, no mid class really. either very good, or very bad

I imagine Arab men would fit in all the categories:

Too smelly, too lazy, too dominating, too selfish, too dominating, too hairy,…etc!!

They would sweep all the honors! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 01, 2009
))) I wouldn't agree with most statements! My rates would differ!)))
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat