Which Water Theme Park Is The Most Interesting One ?

Topic locked
Which water theme park is the most interesting one ? Jan 09, 2012
Dubai has many water theme parks and beaches that will make your stay at Dubai more fun and make your trip more memorable. Dubai is a desert land and one can spend the time mostly at these parks and water games during leisure hours. There are man rides and games that can be enjoyable to kids and children. Which water theme park is the most interesting one ?

yuqtegsdfr
Dubai Forum User

Re: Which Water Theme Park Is The Most Interesting One ? Jan 09, 2012
yuqtegsdfr , it has many? er I think you mean TWO! Wild Wadi and Aquaventure - that's it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

I wouldn't describe a water theme park as interesting somehow, more fun. I've only ever been to Wild Wadi so I can't really comment. They say Atlantis is good.

On the whole I think they are quite expensive but if you can use the offers in the book, the name escapes me at the moment, they can be worth a visit.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

The Entertainer books :-) Personally I think the trip to Um AL Quwain to Dreamland Aquapark is worth it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

That's it! The Entertainer. I was thinking 'The Enquirer?' That didn't just sound right.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Which water theme park is the most interesting one ? Jan 14, 2012
dreamland in uaq-rak : very good with excellent rides, food, good atmosphere & staff, very affordable, plus you can drink on the location 10/10

wild wadi: very good rides, didnt test the food, good staff too, requires alot of time to enjoy the whole area, abit expensive. 8/10

atlantis: excellent rides, not so good staff, excellent food, abit expensive.

rak iceland water theme park: did not go, as a family friend got ring worm infection when she visited the park. so visit at your own risk :oops:

i highly recommend Dreamland, as it is the best chillout place for a person who enjoys the rides, food, and BEER! :mrgreen:
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Which water theme park is the most interesting one ? Feb 27, 2012
In my opinion Hardy World Is best water Patk
Hermoine
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Which Water Theme Park Is The Most Interesting One ? Feb 27, 2012
i would say wild wadi and aquaventure the best water parks in Dubai. Although they're expensive but who goes to water parks everyday once a while spending a bit extra wont be a big deal.
lisachee
Dubai Forum User

Re: Which Water Theme Park Is The Most Interesting One ? Mar 11, 2012
GhaaliyaNabeeha ,

really? didnt know that. Well I cant really go in this condition but I can surely advice someone about the place.
lisachee
Dubai Forum User

Re: Which water theme park is the most interesting one ? Mar 19, 2012
I am not really sure about the most interesting, but I can tell you the one to avoid. DO NOT go to Dreamland themepark- the one near Wafi. As soon as you pass the gates, you feel like as if you're in some mediocre horror flick. It's an absolute ghost town. The atmosphere isn't any better. Amazingly, there ended up to be more workers then actual visitors. I walked on in haste as I passed by ancient and rustic rides. Most of them showed signs of neglect and misuse. I somehow bumped into another family. The look blank expression which was sticking to their faces could have been better. Another negative factor is the way they treat the staff. My mom managed to talk to one of the employees and the monthly salary ended up to be 1500 for females and 1000 for males. Work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. As sunset neared and I left that place, I felt somewhat pity for the workers and relief upon the fact thar I was leaving.
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

undefined Apr 16, 2016
prowheels: you meant Wonderland near Dubai Creek Park, yes it is a ghost town.
zak7711
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat