Where Do You Get A Haircut? (MEN)

Topic locked
Where do you get a haircut? (MEN) Jun 19, 2015
I lived in Dubai for just over 12 years. I just got back from Australia where I lived for two years and I got used to the lifestyle there. When I came back, I forgot about the barber shops here. The haircuts you get here are really overpriced and terrible. The owners care more about the look of the place and how much gold is on the walls than the haircuts itself. I checked google to see where people go for their haircuts and the first suggestion was Beats and Cuts. I went there and paid 70 bucks for a mediocre hair cut which I didn't expect for such a high rated barber shop. The second time I went there, there was a new guy and he barely knew any English. I told him I wanted a Number 1 and 2 fade on the sides and back and he told me my hair was bad and my skin was rough. He told me I need to change my shampoo and tried to sell me his 100 AED shampoo. I asked for a Number 1 and 2 fade and he gave me a number 3/4 fade. He ruined my hairline and edged up terrible. I went to a cheaper shop recently which was 20 AED because people say that the cheaper Indian barber shops are better and underrated. I went to one and I received the worst haircut of my life. I just want a simple fade on the sides and back and and edge up. I don't need any fancy barber shop with gold plated trimmers that charges 300 AED for a haircut. Anyone know any good barber shop that doesn't cost over 70 AED that does really good fades and edge ups? Where do you guys get your hair cuts from?

Thanks for reading all that.

Frrosties
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat