Where In Hell?!

Topic locked
where in hell?! Jan 01, 2007
Where in hell is the thread made by fayz...Saddam executed...
why is it deleted ?!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 01, 2007
Because you touch yourself at night!! :twisted:

Well just take a wild guess... It was moved to Fight Club as usual...

EDIT: hmmm actually no it DID disappear... Strange. Bah no biggie, I personally won't miss that thread. Things were turning sour. As expected.
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 01, 2007
Nick81 wrote:Because you touch yourself at night!! :twisted:

Well just take a wild guess... It was moved to Fight Club as usual...

Nick,

It was moved to fight Club because it became abusive, as you know this is a public forum open to anyone, what would you suggest????
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 01, 2007
Oh I am done giving my opinion on anything. I'll just mind my business and try hard to enjoy the forums a little longer. In case many of you haven't noticed a lot of the vets have stopped posting. Just take a good look around and try to guess why. It's all about flame fests, West vs Anti-West, Religion vs Atheism. Now when you take a break from work this is hardly what you want to deal with when logging in to the forums.

I still fail to understand how some ppl here seem to enjoy "fighting" ONLINE. Do you fekin get a kick out of it? :lol:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 01, 2007
Nick81 wrote:Because you touch yourself at night!! :twisted:

psssssssssst...don't tell any1!
:oops: :lol:

it's not in fightclub...where is the thread :twisted:
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 02, 2007
LK
that thread got deleted...but i guess that is not a suprise, is it?
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 02, 2007
i dont apperciate dis-respect towards the dead ... thats why i deleted it .. why didnt ppl talk all this talk while the man was still in power... now he dead an gone .. let him be ..

R I P to the LION of the arabs.
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jan 02, 2007
Jamal wrote:i dont apperciate dis-respect towards the dead ... thats why i deleted it .. why didnt ppl talk all this talk while the man was still in power... now he dead an gone .. let him be ..

R I P to the LION of the arabs.

:lol: Moderators abusing their power then giving their final word, don't you just love it.
scot1870
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 02, 2007
If George Bush or Tony Blair were killed tomorrow there would be all kinds of celebration - then there would be an exception to Jamal's rule of not disrespecting the dead. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 02, 2007
lion of the arabs hahhahaha my ass. jamal, dude, what have you gotta do with him ? ur baluch. wake up dude. ur neither arab nor black
errtime
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 02, 2007
kanelli wrote:If George Bush or Tony Blair were killed tomorrow there would be all kinds of celebration - then there would be an exception to Jamal's rule of not disrespecting the dead. :lol:

i dont see how what you said is funny...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
errtime wrote:lion of the arabs hahhahaha my a#s. jamal, dude, what have you gotta do with him ? ur baluch. wake up dude. ur neither arab nor black

I see how what you said is funny.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 02, 2007
Because you know it Bushra. If Bush or Blair were assassinated there would be threads on it and they would be allowed to stay on the forum with all the people gloating and celebrating. Jamal's rules for respecting the dead only apply to the tyrants he prefers.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 02, 2007
kanelli wrote:Because you know it Bushra. If Bush or Blair were assassinated there would be threads on it and they would be allowed to stay on the forum with all the people gloating and celebrating. Jamal's rules for respecting the dead only apply to the tyrants he prefers.

no, i think one of the other moderators would delete them...and you know it
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
kanelli wrote:Because you know it Bushra. If Bush or Blair were assassinated there would be threads on it and they would be allowed to stay on the forum with all the people gloating and celebrating. Jamal's rules for respecting the dead only apply to the tyrants he prefers.

Funny enough K, many of these western "haters" have either: been educated in the west, hold western passports, are wannabe westerns and would be the first on a plane when $hit hits the fan - which will in "due course".

P.S. no one will sell me a western passport - no even in Karana :cry:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
Exactly Concord.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 02, 2007
now this is funny - thread deletions! oh gawd!

If Bush and Blair's Christmas day lynching (complete with taunts and jeers) were to take place consequitively in Washington and London at the hands of the invading Pan-Arab military with the help of some White pro-Pan-Arab puppets (oh man, is that an impossibility or what?) anyway, if that were to happen and some of us (sickos?) would be celebrating such event here on DF, ummm Arnie would sure as hell delete that thread. Yup, you bet. Don't kid yourself too much, mmm k?
freza
Dubai chat master

Jan 02, 2007
freza wrote:now this is funny - thread deletions! oh gawd!

If Bush and Blair's Christmas day lynching (complete with taunts and jeers) were to take place consequitively in Washington and London at the hands of the invading Pan-Arab military with the help of some White pro-Pan-Arab puppets (oh man, is that an impossibility or what?) anyway, if that were to happen and some of us (sickos?) would be celebrating such event here on DF, ummm Arnie would sure as hell delete that thread. Yup, you bet. Don't kid yourself too much, mmm k?

I don't think he would but lets just wait and see. I won't be holding my breath though.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
Concord wrote:

Funny enough K, many of these western "haters" have either: been educated in the west, hold western passports, are wannabe westerns and would be the first on a plane when $hit hits the fan - which will in "due course".

you're right concord, i grew up in the west but that is why i dislike it so much. becuase i know how it really is, i know how things really work there...how the people really are there. i dont have some fantasized image of what it is or how the life is there.

you want to know something else thats funny. how all those westerners who hate the middle east culture, lifestyle, and/or people are living here and taking their money from here rather than in their precious western countries...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
Actually Bushra, if you hated the West you wouldn't keep going back there for your schooling. You are very hypocritical. Your argument is old and tired and we all know why people are living here and in the West.

My disliking Saddam makes some of you think I am unintelligent, anti-Middle East, anti-Muslim, and pro-West. That is your assumption and false logic. There is no point in debating with people like you because you have your own biases that are blinding you from seeing any other perspectives.

You can all kiss my Western ass. :P
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 02, 2007
kanelli wrote:Actually Bushra, if you hated the West you wouldn't keep going back there for your schooling. You are very hypocritical. Your argument is old and tired and we all know why people are living here and in the West.

My disliking Saddam makes some of you think I am unintelligent, anti-Middle East, anti-Muslim, and pro-West. That is your assumption and false logic. There is no point in debating with people like you because you have your own biases that are blinding you from seeing any other perspectives.

You can all kiss my Western a#s. :P

oh yes thats right, i forgot to mention, i dont need to go back to the states anymore. i got my problems sorted out here.

also what you said in bold can be said about you as well....wouldn't you agree?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
bushra21 wrote:
Concord wrote:

you're right concord, i grew up in the west but that is why i dislike it so much. becuase i know how it really is, i know how things really work there...how the people really are there. i dont have some fantasized image of what it is or how the life is there.

you want to know something else thats funny. how all those westerners who hate the middle east culture, lifestyle, and/or people are living here and taking their money from here rather than in their precious western countries...

I must admit, my mother wasn't too careful and droped me on my head one too many times but with my limited reading comprehension (and too many post for an employed person) I cann't recall any "Middle East" haters on the forum - other than the obvious clowns and instigators (who are probably the most ME lovers). I must have missed those posts (from the ME haters). My impression is that the westerns here are happy (by the most part) earning the money here (most more than in their own country - but not all) - I think that is called being "smart".

Anyways I don't think that one's race, religion, nationality, gender, etc. gives birthright to "expertise" on anything other than in breathing - and all of us alive have that expertise regarless....

K's point stands (and the laugh as well).
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
I never saw many redeeming qualities in Saddam, and I think his worse crimes were actually committed during the Iran-Iraq war - so many men died in that awful war, he could have put an end to it (and so could have the US, with their diplomactic leverage and by stopping their weapons supply, anyway..) I do think that the death penalty can have a place in most soceities - in extreme cases - and I think that Saddam did qualify for that extreme scenario.

It's the way Saddam died and who actually decided his death (and that sham trial) that makes it all wrong. Is this so difficult for some of you to understand? Apparently...

And Phony, you are very uninformed when it comes to knowledge of the region. (yeah, I'm not expert, I know this, blah blah blah but) Sorry to say, but it's so evident, I mean, even Sparky could tell how ignorant you are about the history of Iraq, geesh. Another thing that I don't get - why are you crying a river over Kurds that died many years ago (while the US still had ties with Saddam) and not crying a river for current atrocities? Why do you prefer to be a long-lost-Kurd-lover than a Palestinian-lover or a Congolese-lover? I don't get it!
freza
Dubai chat master

Jan 02, 2007
Well Bushra, has my Prime Minister lobbed poison gas into Quebec to kill off all the separatists? Has my Prime Minister rounded up supporters of opposition parties, or people of opposing faiths and slaughtered them? Has my Prime Minister and his family lived in the lap of luxury while others starved. Has my Prime Minister and his family snatched women off the street to rape them? Should I be proud if my Prime Minister did all these things meanwhile shaking a fist and giving the middle finger to the US, standing up and making bold speeches and looking like a tough guy who doesn't let the US push him around? Should I accept mass murder, fear and oppression in favour of macho bravado against foreign influences? I'm sorry but I do question the intelligence of anyone who thinks I should say yes to this.

Well, on this forum, if they find out you are Western they automatically brand you as uninformed, unintelligent and non-authoritative if you try to comment on politics or religion. If Westerners try to discuss and critique any issue they are written off with, "What do you know, you are so biased against the Middle East and Islam." What a shame really, because many of the Westerners don't have the same stereotype about the non-Westerners here. If they did they wouldn't even try to have the discussion in the first place. I'd also like to add that while some threads are interesting in the politics and religion forum, other ones are pure anti-West, pro-Islam propaganda. Hey, you are entitled to post that kind of stuff on Dubai forum, but don't get your knickers in a knot if the Westerners get their backs up.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 02, 2007
kanelli wrote:
Well, on this forum, if they find out you are Western they automatically brand you as uninformed, unintelligent and non-authoritative if you try to comment on politics or religion. If Westerners try to discuss and critique any issue they are written off with, "What do you know, you are so biased against the Middle East and Islam." What a shame really, because many of the Westerners don't have the same stereotype about the non-Westerners here. If they did they wouldn't even try to have the discussion in the first place. I'd also like to add that while some threads are interesting in the politics and religion forum, other ones are pure anti-West, pro-Islam propaganda. Hey, you are entitled to post that kind of stuff on Dubai forum, but don't get your knickers in a knot if the Westerners get their backs up.

I think you are failing to realize that even the westerners do the same to others on here if they are not agreed with.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
freza wrote:

It's the way Saddam died and who actually decided his death (and that sham trial) that makes it all wrong.
Is this so difficult for some of you to understand? Apparently...

THANK YOU.

btw, who is sparky?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
( ^ the one that won the DF Award for coolest Brown Boy )
freza
Dubai chat master

Jan 02, 2007
Freza, more infatuation with me, eh? Just to let you know, I skip over your posts and don't read them, so you won't be getting any replies from me on anything specific that you write.

I'm with Concord - I highly doubt that any thread about Bush or Blair's death would be deleted. There have been plenty of anti-West and inflammatory threads that have not be deleted by "Western" moderators so far, so that gives us more of an educated guess.

Ah, I can just imagine all the stuff that would be said in such a thread... some people would just go to town if Bush or Blair were to end up dead. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 02, 2007
Despite some people's complaints about the "fights" (more like arguments) in here, I must say that I think there are positive outcomes. It's been interesting to see that many people were actually involved in debating something political even if it was Saddam's lynching and I think it's eye-opening to see some of the "serious" member's in here reveal their true ugly colors and their bent, two-faced personalities.
freza
Dubai chat master

Jan 02, 2007
freza wrote:It's the way Saddam died and who actually decided his death (and that sham trial) that makes it all wrong. Is this so difficult for some of you to understand? Apparently...

But this is the point we're making. The Iraqis decided his fate. He led a party that represented 20% of the population and ruled the other 80% with an iron fist for decades, using death and kidnap as suppressents, often for such mundance "crimes" as voting against the Ba'ath party in elections. Funnily enough, there's a large queue of people who wanted their own back on him. It is not a Western conspiracy, why is it such a shock they would want justice for crimes against them?

As for the timing, I can see your greivance but there is no reason why the US would want it to have happened on Eid, if they wanted him dead all they needed to do was stick a grenade down the bunker when he was found.
scot1870
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat